Wayne Rooney opened the scoring with an incredible 30-yard effort on 34 minutes in front of a raucous crowd at the National Stadium in Tanzania before Jacques Tuyisenge leveled the scores with a well taken header for K'Ogalo.
Rooney arrives home in the same week "Spider-Man: Homecoming" is released, as the Vultures had been out on Wazza's tenure at Old Trafford all year.
He has played 459 times for the club, winning five Premier League titles, the FA Cup and the Champions League. Today (Thursday)'s spectacle is going to be in Gor's favour because our team is surrounded by most talented players in East Africa.
"We will try and contain our excitement, and play the best we can".
Despite not yet being fit, Bolasie is now with the Everton squad on their pre-season trip to Tanzania.
"Obviously Wayne leaving the club is a big deal", he said. "And he has been such a massive part of this club since he first set foot in it and since making his debut, an incredible debut". Rooney won't be able to bring trouble because the age has catch up with him thus why he was released for free by Manchester United.
Alongside Rooney, new signing Davy Klaassen also started for Everton with Aaron Lennon - the former England winger who is back in training with Koeman's first-team squad following a stress related illness. It's good to be around the hotel with the players, spend more time with them and get to know them more.
- Trump accuses Comey of committing a felony by leaking classified information
- World stock markets cheered by healthy economy, dollar firm
- USA police search Pennsylvania farmland for four missing men
- Federal Bureau of Investigation nominee Christopher Wray says Russian Federation probe not witch hunt
- NY Trooper Shot And Killed In Jefferson County
- People who drink coffee live longer, say studies
- San Francisco Mayor Joins Fight To Save Net Neutrality
- Oil pares gains despite U.S. drawdowns as stocks still high
- Syracuse football quarterback Eric Dungey named to Maxwell Award Watch List
- Western Canada wildfires prompt state of emergency and evacuations