Donald Trump's approval ratings have fallen to the lowest level of any US President in history.
That is the lowest percentage in the last 70 years for any president just six months into their term.
Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting at Trump Tower a year ago, which included top campaign staff and Russians linked to the Kremlin, is being scrutinized in Washington.
Gallup did not ask the personality and issue items consistently during the Bush or Obama administrations, but the 33% in the July survey who said Trump has the personality and leadership qualities a president should is far below any other single measurement in its trend.
Start off with the 36 percent of Americans who approve of Trump. Meanwhile, fewer than 4 in 10 say the Democratic Party now stands for something, while a slight majority say it "just stands against Trump".
President Donald Trump waves as he arrives at the Elysee Palace in Paris on Thursday. Almost four in 10 Republicans, 38 percent, say his conduct has been unpresidential rather than "fitting and proper" for a president. The topline number is down from 42 percent approval in April, the last time the poll was conducted.
On a health care bill supported by Republicans in a bid to overhaul the country's existing system, half of those surveyed said they prefer the current one, and only 24 per cent favoured the Trump-proposed legislation.
The poll also reveals Americans are not really believing that they'd be better off by the Republican plan to replace Obamacare. "They want another resurrected Russian Cold War, because they can feed on it", he said.
The only good news for Trump is that the public doesn't think much of the Democratic Party either.
In the "surge" counties, Trump beat Hillary Clinton by a combined 65 percent-to-29 percent margin, and in the "flip" counties Trump's margin was 58 percent to 39 percent.
The Post-ABC poll was conducted from July 10-13 among a random national sample of 1001 adults via on both mobile and landline phones.
- China's Feng extends lead at US Women's Open
- Bodies found buried on Pennsylvania farm
- Beyoncé Reveals First Photo of Sir and Rumi Carter
- NU's Gates named to Outland watch list
- Disney casts live-action Aladdin stars, Will Smith, Mena Massoud, Naomi Scott!
- San Francisco Mayor Joins Fight To Save Net Neutrality
- China bears 'heavy responsibility' for Liu death: Nobel
- First Western Capital Management Co Lowers Stake in Wells Fargo & Company
- Disney shoots off a sneak peak of Star Wars Land
- Trump and Macron turn on the charm