This smartphone is well protected from water and dust, and this property will get the new Samsung Galaxy S8 is Active.
Samsung's upcoming flagship, the Galaxy Note 8 has just got another reason for us to look forward to its launch. As per Indian Express report, other Samsung smartphones, which have a discount are Samsung On5 Pro in Gold and Black are priced at Rs 7,190.
SamsungA promo teaser image representing what could be the next Samsung Galaxy Note, expected to be revealed in the "Galaxy Unpacked" event on August 23. Over the weekend, pictures of the upcoming smartphone leaked out on Reddit (via 9to5Google), giving us a look at what the S8 Active will look like. The Galaxy Note 8 will be making its public debut in NY on August 23.
Still, despite the lack of edge-to-edge display, it seems the Active will retain the super-widescreen 18.5:9 aspect ratio of the Galaxy S8, and that's not all it will keep.
Samsung has always provided the Active series of devices with an additional key, the "Active" button which is remappable and can help launch any app of a user's choice.
The images show what many customers expect from an Active smartphone of Samsung, with a polycarbonate body and sides made of metal for increased durability. A 12 MP camera shall lie at the back along with an 8 MP Selfie unit. It runs on a 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM.
This version of the phone will also have an increased battery, of 4000 mAh, as opposed to the 3,500 mAh power pack on the Galaxy S8 Plus and the 3,000 mAh one on the Galaxy S8. Apart from this, the device is expected to feature a dual rear camera system as well. On the front, there is a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter with an f/2.2 aperture and an LED flash for capturing bright selfies even in low light conditions.
- West Ham sign Arnautovic for club record fee
- Watch the scary, clown-filled first teaser for AHS: Cult
- Martial law extended in Philippines Mindanao
- Netanyahu vows to return Israeli embassy official at center of Jordanian crisis
- David de Gea to stay with Man United: Mourinho
- Dead, 28 Hurt in Horrific San Antonio Smuggling Discovery
- 'Girls Trip' review: Comedy the female version of 'The Hangover'
- Pokemon Go First Legendary, Lugia, Revealed
- Arab League accuses Israel of 'excessive violence' in Jerusalem
- LeBron James Will Not Waive His No-Trade Clause