While changes are being made financially, Pierre Denis, who has run Jimmy Choo since 2012, will remain at the helm with creative director, Sandra Choi, staying in her role also.
Additionally, the United States retailer has also explained that the said offer is "final and will not be increased" unless another party makes an offer. It is the New York-based fashion company's first takeover since listing in 2011.
"This "luxury group" addresses the necessity for Michael Kors - relevance in an age where Amazon is growing leaps and bounds", Killian said.
Jimmy Choo's share price opened more than 16% higher in London on 25 July.
Morris expects cost savings from the deal with Michael Kors will be hard to come by as the two brands have very little overlap in manufacturing and distribution.
Michael Kors, still the top USA handbag brand with 24.8% of the market, will pay 230 pence, or about $3, per share for Jimmy Choo, representing a 36.5% premium to the price in April, before the shoe company announced it was putting itself up for sale. The brand runs about 150 company-operated retail stores, 560 multi-brand doors and more than 60 franchise stores in premier locations worldwide, according to Michael Kors' announcement.
He added: "We admire the glamorous style and trendsetting nature of Jimmy Choo designs".
Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan acted for Michael Kors on the deal, while Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Liberum and RBC Europe represented Jimmy Choo.
"We believe the strategic steps Kors is making to elevate its own brand are working, and believe the addition of Jimmy Choo, an iconic premium luxury brand, should be beneficial", the analysts said in a note to clients.
For Michael Kors, still the top US handbag brand with 24.8% of the market to Coach's 13.9% (they crossed over in 2013) according to Euromonitor International, the move allows it to make a big push into high end footwear, and become less reliant on its bread-and-butter handbag business.
- Scaramucci says president won't have to pardon anyone
- Crude futures settle higher as Saudi oil chief pledges export cuts
- Justine Damond's death may have been filmed
- Justin Thomas roasts Johnny Miller over Branden Grace's 62
- Netanyahu vows to return Israeli embassy official at center of Jordanian crisis
- Bridlington Man Wins $2.6m in Poker Final
- Hugh Freeze Made Phone Call To Number Tied To Escort Service
- Froome confident of Tour de France victory
- UN Security Council to Meet Over Jerusalem Violence
- 25 killed, 39 injured in Lahore attack