Reuters/Ints KalninsA Nokia logo is seen at the company's headquarters in Espoo, Finland, May 5, 2017. Invites to London have been sent out by the phone maker which will take place on August 16.
Second-hand versions are available to buy online, but in a bid to cash in on fans of everything retro, Nokia is going to start making the handsets again. On August 16 Nokia 8 will be official and all specifications will be cleared.
HMD Global partnered closely with Google in developing the phones, and they will feature the tech giant's most recent innovation, the Google Assistant.
HMD Global seems to be working on a 3G-supported Nokia 3310 feature phone. This variant has the same prices are the black Nokia 6, also coming exclusively via Amazon, with or without ads. According to the recent leaked price of Nokia 8 also leaked and it was with a price tag of Euro 589 (approximately Rs.43,400). Commenting on the target market for the Nokia 3310, Ms Edge said HMD Global expect mainly younger people to purchase it as a second phone. It is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage initially.
The device is also expected to have two variants, which we will know about at the launch - 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM. The market is limited only to U.S., so if you live in the United States and want to purchase the Silver variant of the Nokia 6 smartphone, you can book one for yourself from the Amazon.
What do you think about the new Nokia phones?
The 3310, the original of which was once among the most popular phones ever made, has numerous same features as the first version.
- England hero Shrubsole hails dream come true after Women's World Cup glory
- Chelsea suffer defeat but Morata makes instant impact
- UN Security Council to Meet Over Jerusalem Violence
- Nintendo Switch Has Now Shipped Over 4.7 Million Units Worldwide
- Michael Phelps 'Raced' a 'Shark,' Kind Of. Not Really
- International Monetary Fund raises growth forecasts for euro area
- Chlorinated chicken could be an issue in UK-US trade relations
- No More Gasoline, Diesel Cars in UK After 2040
- 25 killed, 39 injured in Lahore attack
- When and Where to Buy: Motorola Moto Z2 Force