"There are 15,000 patriotic transgender Americans in the USA military fighting for all of us".
The White House said it doesn't have a timeline for the Department of Defense as to how exactly this new policy would work. G he thinks two men should just be friends, B to his dumb knowledge is just a phase in college, T he finds confusing so the army is now refusing Trans women who only want to serve, Trans men who want rights we all deserve. Despite Trump's claim that transgender people are a "burden" to the military, the Rand study found that allowing transgender people to serve openly "would have a minimal impact on readiness and health care costs".
"To just disregard them because they're being who they are is just wrong", he said.
The Pentagon has asked the White House for a written directive spelling out its intentions and directions on transgender policy so the military can now begin implementing guidance, according to a defense official with direct knowledge.
Jenner, who voted for Donald Trump, caught flack earlier in the day when the ban was announced.
"We provide care, benefits and other VA services to all Veterans, including transgender Veterans", said Curt Cashour, Press Secretary, Department of Veterans Affairs, in a statement.
United Kingdom's Second Sea Lord Vice Admiral Jonathan Woodcock said he will always support the desire of the Royal Navy's transgender soldiers to serve their country.
Matt Thorn, executive director of OutServe-SLDN, which represents the LGBT population in the military, said thousands have been serving in the USA armed forces without causing any issues.
President Trump's recent tweets proclaiming a change in policy for transgender troops is a disappointment for one Anchorage veteran. It doesn't want anyone who is different to have the same rights they do. "The governor respects the ability of generals and military leaders to decide the force America needs".
"The Department of Defense has already chose to allow currently-serving transgender individuals to stay in the military, and many are serving honorably today".
Here's what Fanning is telling NBC's "Today Show": "If you're a transgender service member anywhere in the world, you are very nervous about what you're hearing, and now you're probably very confused and very frightened about what the future holds for you, when your commander in chief tweets a message like this, essentially dismissing your service".
- Repealing Obamacare Without Replacement Fails in Senate With 45-55 Vote
- Michael Kors to buy Jimmy Choo in United States dollars 1.2 billion deal
- No More Gasoline, Diesel Cars in UK After 2040
- Vatican Hospital Holds Press Conference About Charlie Gard
- Sen. John McCain To Return For Critical Health Care Vote
- North Korea responds to Central Intelligence Agency director Mike Pompeo's statements
- Nintendo Switch Has Now Shipped Over 4.7 Million Units Worldwide
- Van Dijk left out of Southampton squad amid Liverpool rumours
- Chlorinated chicken could be an issue in UK-US trade relations
- When and Where to Buy: Motorola Moto Z2 Force