Apart form JAB HARRY MET SEJAL, the production and distribution company had also announced recently about distributing the Ajay Devgn starrer BAADSHAHO nationwide which is slated to release on 1st of September.
Taking to Twitter, Aamir gave best wishes to the trio and said he was looking forward to watch the film. And the latest number from Imtiaz Ali's Jab Harry Met Sejal, which has the popular American DJ teaming up with Pritam and team for the first time, is already going viral.
Anushka can clearly been seen blushing while Shah Rukh finds it hard to pronounce the lyrics of the song in a pure Bhojpuri accent but makes a remarkable attempt. I'm sure it will rock! Though Imtiaz's last few movies, Rockstar, Tamasha and Highway were complex love stories, this one looks more audience friendly. You realised he is a big star only when you see the crowd around the sets.
"It was a challenging task for me to bring back the magic of "Sultan" with a taste of comedy for the promo shoot and you just can't do it without any preparations". So, no there is nothing work wise that we have discussed. His role in the movie was completely paradox of what we're used to see.
Shahrukh Khan and Anushka Sharma being clicked together at the promotions of their movie Jab Harry Met Sejal.
With only one day left for the release of "Jab Harry Met Sejal" the anticipation for the film knows no bounds.
According to a report in Bollywood Hungama, Jab Harry Met Sejal should take an opening of Rs 17 crore at the least. Share your views with us in the comments section.
- A Q&A for total solar eclipse
- Maduro moving fast to consolidate power in Venezuela
- Joe Arpaio convicted of crime for ignoring judge's order
- Trump Administration to Challenge Colleges' Affirmative Action Policies
- Trump, GOP Senators Champion Bill to Cut Legal Immigration Levels
- Bitcoin Split 2017: What Is Bitcoin Cash?
- United Kingdom govt says concerned about Centrica's planned power price rise
- White House met with Fox News about Seth Rich conspiracy, lawsuit reveals
- Facebook kills AI after it creates own language
- U.S. says it hopes to prevent new war in Syria