Once that cold front swings through midday Saturday, skies begin to clear.
It will become a bit more humid on Friday, but expect more clouds, keeping temperatures a bit lower.
Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. With the flow returning of the Atlantic Ocean a PM isolated storm will be possible.
Thursday's storms are expected to be widely scattered and could produce winds and heavy rain but "yesterday there was hail and flooding", he said.
Readings are in the middle 80s to near 90 degrees, making for a hot and humid day. The high will be 91. North wind 6 to 8 miles per hour.
This weekend as mentioned will bring storms both days however still looking at Saturday night being the best chance for widespread rain.
Tuesday: Showers early, then partly sunny. The high will be 87. West wind 7 to 14 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 24 miles per hour. The overnight low will be 63. Any of these showers or t-storm may contain heavy downpours, gusty winds and hail, but the worst of the severe weather should occur just west of the viewing area. East northeast wind 5 to 11 miles per hour becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
Highs will reach the low-80s Wednesday and there will be a mix of sun and clouds. Chance of precipitation is 50 percent. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66.
A large and complex area of disturbed weather, associated with a broad low pressure system, extends from about 400 miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands to about 600 miles southwest of the Cabo Verde Islands.
The rain machine starts to kick in on Thursday with a 40% chance for showers and thunderstorms with highs in the 80s.
Wednesday will be cloudy to partly sunny with a shower or storm possible.
The front will stall near the I-85 corridor Saturday morning.
- Deadly Shootout At Moscow Court Leaves Three Dead
- Cricket pay deal lauded as biggest pay rise in women's sport
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Karnataka CM hits out at Modi govt after raids on Shivakumar
- Stop making territorial claims on Bhutan's behalf: China tells India
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Toyota and Mazda team up for $1.6bn electric vehicle factory
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Jon Snow finally meets Daenerys
- Prince Philip: A life of service