The reason why Pattinson had a problem filming this scene is that the directors wanted him to really perform the act on a live animal. "The story I told on Jimmy Kimmel last night seems to have spiralled out of control", he said. During one scene, a drug dealer walks in on him orally pleasuring a dog.
Animal rights organization PETA offered its support to the actor and said they were launching an investigation into the incident.
In a statement about Pattinson's anecdote PETA said that touching a dog like that would be akin to "child molestation".
"What didn't come across is that this was supposed to be a joke", he continued. He went on to say that all of them are animal lovers and would never do something to animals to harm them.
Full promo of his latest film, Good Time, Robert Pattinson has made a big dumpling. "PETA is now investigating whether the law was broken in this instance", Lange continued. Don't be a p**sy!' And then the dog's owner was like, 'Well, he's a breeder. There are a lot of things in this movie that have gone beyond the limit of reality.
According to Pattinson, his character, Corey, thinks he has control over animals. "The actor then revealed the existence of a sequence of very weird:" there was this scene where a drug dealer arrives in the room, and I sleep with a dog, the masturbating ".
While the phrase "fake red rocket" will probably haunt me for the rest of the day, it's nice to know that Pattinson stuck to his guns and refused to get all up in a dog's business.
Good Time, the output of which is scheduled for 13 September in France, is directed by two brothers, Ben and Joshua Safdie.
The film is promised to be quite successful, especially after it received a 6 minute standing ovation at the Cannes Film Festival this May.
The actor revealed the scene was eventually cut from the film, adding: "It will be on the DVD extras".
Good Time hits cinemas later this month.
- Neymar Explains The Reasons Why He Chose Paris Saint-Germain
- Toyota and Mazda team up for $1.6bn electric vehicle factory
- Jon Snow finally meets Daenerys
- Rahul Gandhi's auto attacked in Gujarat, SPG commando injured
- Maduro says company's vote claim part of United States plot
- Game of Thrones episode leaked from Star India
- Special counsel Robert Mueller impanels grand jury as Trump-Russia investigation accelerates
- Cricket pay deal lauded as biggest pay rise in women's sport
- Prince Philip: A life of service
- Deadly Shootout At Moscow Court Leaves Three Dead