Samsung has a lot riding on the success of its Galaxy Note 8 in light of last year's costly recall of the fire-prone Galaxy Note 7, which led to losses in the billions. Galaxy Note 8 Launch Date - The phone is all set to launch on August 23 in NewYork. This is Samsung's second most crucial comeback launch after last year's troubles, and as such, will re-define Samsung's "strength of presence" in the smartphone world.
Samsung Electronics has reclaimed the top spot in the North American smartphone market from its rival Apple, driven by strong sales of its latest flagship smartphone Galaxy S8, according to a U.S. report.
The Note 8's 3,300 mAh battery is expected to support fast charging. The release of its rival Apple Inc's iPhone 8 also will likely be delayed from the initially anticipated date. The Galaxy S8 is launching one month later than Galaxy S7.
Design complications prevented the Galaxy S8 and the upcoming Galaxy Note 8 to get an under-display fingerprint reader and according to an analyst, it looks like even Apple has canceled plans of incorporating this technology on the iPhone 8.
As far as the specifications of the LG V30 smartphone are concerned, the device is speculated to feature a 6-inch OLED display with minimal bezels, and be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 system-on-chip. This represents a 50 per cent increase over the sadly doomed Galaxy Note 7, and should ensure that the Galaxy Note 8 is a pretty slick and nifty performer.
It offers a resolution of 1440 x 2960 with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio, and dimensions of 62.5mm x 74.6mm. Just like its stylus S Pen, emblematic accessory of the Note range. Evan Blass, the famous leaker and VentureBeat contributor, has provided his unique insight into the Galaxy Note 8, citing sources extremely close to the Samsung hierarchy.
This means this year's Galaxy Note 8 and 2018's Galaxy S9 will have the fingerprint scanner at the back of the phone.
- Maduro says company's vote claim part of United States plot
- US Economy Adds 209000 Jobs In July; Unemployment Dips To 4.3 Percent
- Kenyan IT Head That Led Computerizing Election Found Dead
- Sales tax free weekend in Virginia is August 4
- Martin Shkreli Found Guilty On 3 Counts, Including Securities Fraud
- US Senate confirms Christopher Wray as new FBI director
- Trump son's statement on Russia lawyer meeting was 'true': White House
- Andre De Grasse forced out of World Athletics Championships due to injury
- Karnataka CM hits out at Modi govt after raids on Shivakumar
- Here's Why Breastfeeding is Important for Both the Mother and the Baby