But "Late Night" host Seth Meyers wasn't as devastated as devastated as the other hosts were.
Scaramucci was sacked on Monday, and as the report notes, a source close to him told TMZ that morning that Scaramucci and Guilfoyle had been spotted together in public several times over the past year; some of them were public events, and others were private dinners around New York City. I'm just a dude with an iPhone, you need to tighten up IT policy'. In a statement, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said Scaramucci felt it was best to give Kelly a "clean slate".
For Colbert, the short length of Scaramucci's stint was hard to fathom. Instead of being in charge of the President's daily banter with the press, he would be overseeing the adult webcam company's communications with their viewers. Ten!" he said. "That's not even a whole pay period! "That is thorough", Colbert said. "They can change "congratulations" to 'congratulater'". Brown said he served as an adviser on the board of SkyBridge Capital, a global investment firm founded by Scaramucci.
Scaramucci, a colorful and controversial figure, was brought on during the latest in a long list of White House shake ups.
Administration officials said Scaramucci mutually agreed with the newly minted chief of staff, John Kelly, to resign from the post. Meyers said. "Would it be an airhorn with chest hair?" Meyers asked. "A Monster energy drink with googly eyes?"
"He just got here!" "Now it just says 'Scar'". During his phone conversation with Ryan Lizza, the reporter who first revealed his dinner meeting with Donald Trump and Co., the then-communications director pressed the journalist to name his sources for the scoop.
Trevor Noah: "The guy got fired before the job began!" "That's like waking up in the morning, looking in the newspaper and it says, 'help wanted, but not you'".
Using a mail.com account, the prankster wrote: "At no stage have you acted in a way that's even remotely classy, yet you believe that's the standard by which everyone should behave towards you?"
Jimmy Kimmel Live was on a break all last week and, as a result, missed the entire saga of Scaramucci-and that's not all he missed.
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Jay Cutler Unlikely to Join Miami Dolphins
- Mo Farah Takes on the London Track One Last Time
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Martin Shkreli Found Guilty On 3 Counts, Including Securities Fraud
- Wembley test for Chelsea, Arsenal after tough offseason
- Shivakumar apologizes for his mother's statement accusing Siddaramaiah over IT raids
- England opt to bat in 4th Sth African Test
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury