Ryan Reynolds uploaded the photo to his social media pages on Monday, captioning the image, "We all have that one, grumpy, heavily armed Uncle from the future".
Deadpool 2 star Ryan Reynolds has already shared a first look (and subsequent other looks) at Atlanta star Zazie Beetz' Domino, but what about Josh Brolin's Cable? Now we just have to hope Brolin's Cable is amusing. However, it's the teddy bear that draws more attention.
I'm talking, obviously, about Nathan Summers, better known as Cable.
It's to be expected; after all, is one of the most long-awaited moments in the almost two-decade run of the X-Men movies. She and Cable forged a father/daughter bond as the latter protected her across a myriad of time periods from being hunted and killed by another time-traveling X-Man, Bishop.
Alternatively, it's possible that the bear doesn't belong to Cable at all - instead, it's a clue that some version of Hope Summers exists in Fox's X-Men movie universe.
While Cable has a softer side, it looks like Brolin is playing up the character's tough nature.
Brolin added the photos to his Instagram, captioning one, "Now offering 25 percent off your next autopsy.??"
Does Cable look like a badass?
The image has all the requirements that should make Cable fans happy. That said, it shouldn't surprise us all that much, considering how well the folks behind the Deadpool film honored the source comic book material. Director David Leitch is taking over for Tim Miller.
- Google rebukes employee's gender gap memo
- Trump Mocks Russia Investigation While in West Virginia: 'A Total Fabrication'
- Maduro says country facing 'armed insurgency,' thrashes chief prosecutor
- Mo Farah Takes on the London Track One Last Time
- Stephen Colbert Gives Hilarious Reaction To Anthony Scaramucci's White House Exit
- Martin Shkreli Found Guilty On 3 Counts, Including Securities Fraud
- Shivakumar apologizes for his mother's statement accusing Siddaramaiah over IT raids
- Coordinating with Bhutan on Dokalam issue
- Robert Pattinson shares a wild story
- England win to secure 3-1 series victory over SA