No worries for all the non-subscribers - "Carpool Karaoke" will still appear on "The Late Late Show", airing Monday through Friday at 12:35 a.m.
"Yes, I talked to Barack about it", Smith revealed. The late singer's widow, Talinda Bennington, tweeted a "thank you" message to Corden shortly after he said it was the family's call to decide the future of the episode. "Shake the Room." Fans will just have to keep an eye out for more news regarding the Obama film.
Talking about the first time they met at an awards do, Smith said: "It was the first time we met". What makes the series different is that the stars will sometimes be riding with each other instead of with James Corden - and they even get out of the auto. The TV host then asked the Men In Black actor if he had ever been asked to play the former USA president Barack Obama, and you might be surprised at his answer.
"I didn't really know you then".
So I can't in good conscience recommend that you sign up for Apple Music. For the pilot episode, Apple has paired Alicia Keys and John Legend, so expect some quality singing right form the get go.
Linkin Park filmed their episode with Jeong on July 14, even teasing it on social media and Jeong himself referring to it as "Lin-Ken Park".
- Tropical Storm Franklin could become hurricane before Mexican landfall
- Stephen Colbert Gives Hilarious Reaction To Anthony Scaramucci's White House Exit
- Rescue Efforts Suspended for 3 Marines Missing After Crash Off Australian Coast
- Lawyer says Taylor Swift had no reason to lie about groping
- Wembley test for Chelsea, Arsenal after tough offseason
- ASEAN slams North Korea over nuclear missiles test
- Balotelli returns home as Nice faces Napoli in UCL playoffs
- Virgil Van Dijk Hands In A Transfer Request To Southampton
- Bomb thrown through mosque window in US
- I Won't Be 'Distracted Or Bullied' By Trump Tweets — Blumenthal