No worries for all the non-subscribers - "Carpool Karaoke" will still appear on "The Late Late Show", airing Monday through Friday at 12:35 a.m.
"Yes, I talked to Barack about it", Smith revealed. The late singer's widow, Talinda Bennington, tweeted a "thank you" message to Corden shortly after he said it was the family's call to decide the future of the episode. "Shake the Room." Fans will just have to keep an eye out for more news regarding the Obama film.
Talking about the first time they met at an awards do, Smith said: "It was the first time we met". What makes the series different is that the stars will sometimes be riding with each other instead of with James Corden - and they even get out of the auto. The TV host then asked the Men In Black actor if he had ever been asked to play the former USA president Barack Obama, and you might be surprised at his answer.
"I didn't really know you then".
So I can't in good conscience recommend that you sign up for Apple Music. For the pilot episode, Apple has paired Alicia Keys and John Legend, so expect some quality singing right form the get go.
Linkin Park filmed their episode with Jeong on July 14, even teasing it on social media and Jeong himself referring to it as "Lin-Ken Park".
- Trump Doesn't Need Congress to Ruin Insurance Coverage for Millions of People
- Mo Farah Takes on the London Track One Last Time
- August 7 full moon precedes much-anticipated solar eclipse
- Tesla Lowers Starting Price of Model X
- Josh Brolin is revealed as Cable in the new Deadpool movie
- Reckless Trump Threatens North Korea With Fiery Annihilation
- Google rebukes employee's gender gap memo
- Stephen Colbert Gives Hilarious Reaction To Anthony Scaramucci's White House Exit
- Kenyans vote in general election
- Rescue Efforts Suspended for 3 Marines Missing After Crash Off Australian Coast