Fortunately, the stage invader was apprehended by security and some of Spears' dancers who promptly tackled him to the floor.
Britney, performing at Planet Hollywood, appeared terrified by the stage invader and was caught on camera asking security: "He's got a gun?"
The man was subdued and ejected, but not before either kicking or kneeing one of the guards.
The incident happened while Britney was performing during the song "Crazy". Security was quick to act, and managed to have the man on the ground within seconds of his appearance.
"We're told he was acting disorderly during her performance from out in the crowd, and was asked to leave by security". He crashed the stage as he left and was tackled.
Two security members then rush to Spears and inform her of what's happening.
What do you think about Britney's stage intruder? She is set to perform again Friday and Saturday nights. "I'm sooooo excited to see you all!" she wrote on Instagram prior to the concert.
Spears' Piece Of Me Vegas residency, which has earned more than $100 million in ticket sales, will come to a close this December after first debuting in 2013. Britney's dancers are incredible performers, to be sure - but it turns out they can be heroes, too.
- FBI Agents Search Home Of Ex-Trump Campaign Chairman
- Kenyans vote in general election
- Here's How Much Money Kylie Jenner Made Before She Turned 20
- YouTube Gets In-App Messaging Feature
- Why did Nawaz Sharif's convoy speed off ahead of the rally?
- Reckless Trump Threatens North Korea With Fiery Annihilation
- Christie says Mueller is being 'responsible' in Russian Federation inquiry
- August Alsina's Name Is Being Mixed Into Usher's Alleged Herpes Scandal
- Chester Bennington's wife to decide if Carpool Karaoke episode will go ahead
- Trump's vacation message to McConnell: 'Get back to work'