Fortunately, the stage invader was apprehended by security and some of Spears' dancers who promptly tackled him to the floor.
Britney, performing at Planet Hollywood, appeared terrified by the stage invader and was caught on camera asking security: "He's got a gun?"
The man was subdued and ejected, but not before either kicking or kneeing one of the guards.
The incident happened while Britney was performing during the song "Crazy". Security was quick to act, and managed to have the man on the ground within seconds of his appearance.
"We're told he was acting disorderly during her performance from out in the crowd, and was asked to leave by security". He crashed the stage as he left and was tackled.
Two security members then rush to Spears and inform her of what's happening.
What do you think about Britney's stage intruder? She is set to perform again Friday and Saturday nights. "I'm sooooo excited to see you all!" she wrote on Instagram prior to the concert.
Spears' Piece Of Me Vegas residency, which has earned more than $100 million in ticket sales, will come to a close this December after first debuting in 2013. Britney's dancers are incredible performers, to be sure - but it turns out they can be heroes, too.
- Defensive star Wilfork announces retirement in Twitter ad
- Facebook Introducing 'Watch', New Platform For Shows
- Venezuela: Hunt for 'mercenaries' in rebellion against Maduro
- ASEAN slams North Korea over nuclear missiles test
- August Alsina's Name Is Being Mixed Into Usher's Alleged Herpes Scandal
- Giant inflatable chicken hangs out near White House lawn
- Kenyans vote in general election
- Chester Bennington's wife to decide if Carpool Karaoke episode will go ahead
- Here's why Peter shouldn't be the next 'Bachelor'
- 700000 eggs linked to Europe contamination scare reached Britain