The rating has been shown in a note on 23 August. Fiat Chrysler Automobiles transacted as high as $14.31 and last transacted at $14.30, with a volume of 13,261,512 Stocks trading hands. the share had previously closed at $13.47. In the previous week, the stock registered minor gains of about 0.3%.
F has been the subject of several other research reports. Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
China's Great Wall Motor Co Ltd is interested in bidding for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), a company official said on August 21, confirming earlier reports that it is pursuing all or part of the owner of brands including Jeep and truckmaker Ram. Similarly, the company's last 5 years high P/E ratio is 0 and low P/E is 0, whereas, the industry's and sector's high P/E for the past year is 19.28 and 33.9 respectively and low P/E ratio for the last 5 years is 12.19 for the industry and 13.26 for the Sector. The firm has "Equal Weight" rating given on Friday, February 3 by Barclays Capital. The firm earned "Buy" rating on Tuesday, August 15 by Jefferies.
About 14.51M shares traded or 182.85% up from the average.
A number of hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. Creative Planning raised its position in shares of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV by 34.4% in the first quarter. US Bancorp DE now owns 10,892 shares of the company's stock worth $120,000 after buying an additional 589 shares during the period. Before Fiat Chrysler's denial, a Great Wall Motor official said the Chinese company was interested in bidding for all or part of Fiat Chrysler. The consensus recommendation for stock is 1.80. For the quarter, shares have been noted at 36.55%. The 50 day moving average went up $2.37 or +19.70% and the 200 day average was up $3.28.
The company now has a P/E ratio of 6.663 and market capitalization is 22.14B.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCAU) pulled off a 7.05 percent gain and now trades for $14.42. The latest exchange of 16.51 Million shares is below its average trading activity of 6 Million shares. Next quarter's EPS is forecasted at $0.75 and the next full year EPS is anticipated to be $2.86. Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters that track Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. 2 of them rate its stock a hold.
Based on current stock levels, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. shares are trading 2.25% off of the 50-day high and 41.16% away from the 50-day low.
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Samsung tries to extinguish Note 7's fiery memory with Note 8
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- India's Supreme Court modifies Purohit's bail condition in Malegaon blast
- Mark Wahlberg Rock Bottoms Dwayne Johnson To Become Hollywood's Highest Paid Actor
- FTC gives OK to Amazon-Whole Foods deal
- US Crude Production Continues Climb Toward Record High
- Giants coach Ben McAdoo confirms Odell Beckham, Brandon Marshall will be fine
- German police seize 5000 ecstasy pills shaped like Trump's head