Palace are without a point or a goal in the opening three games of the Premier League season, with De Boer enduring a tough start to life with the Eagles.
A comeback never looked on for the Eagles, and a third defeat on the trot will have Palace supporters anxious over De Boer's failure to make an impression early on in the season. I cannot say we are in a very good situation right now.
Swansea City head coach Paul Clement said that he was particularly happy with today's result as his side recorded their first win of the season.
"It's always important to win and we know how important Saturday is". We made two mistakes, they had two half-chances and scored both times.
It was not the cleanest strike Abraham will ever hit, but it is a goal that will give the 19-year-old confidence in a season where Swansea will rely on him. "Four points from the first three games and a win in the EFL Cup is a pretty reasonable start, so I'm happy".
Pellegrino's men could manage only a draw at home to Swansea a fortnight ago (admittedly, a game they should have won), and last weekend they led 2-0 and had a man advantage at home to West Ham, but nearly threw away victory that afternoon, being pegged back to 2-2 before a last-gasp penalty saved their blushes. "If there can be some quality action we'll not hesitate, if not we have enough experience to play (the) football I want to play". If we do not show balls or courage then you get punished.
"But the strikers scored in midweek and again here".
- Global markets calm ahead of Jackson Hole meeting
- Sacked dishwasher shot by police in US
- Season 7, Episode 7 "The Dragon and the Wolf" preview images
- Lower Prices Part of Amazon's Plans for Whole Foods
- Bomb attack hits Shia mosque in Kabul, 20 killed
- Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh convicted in rape case, sentencing on August 28
- Poll Shows Trump's Approval Rating Hit New Low After Charlottesville
- Israel Relationship 'Stronger Than Ever,' Kushner Tells Netanyahu
- Man drives through vigil held for transgender woman after police killed her
- Trump's job approval rating hits new low after Charlottesville violence