Season 7 had only seven episodes, but took as long to make, and with Game of Thrones Season 8 confirmed to have two-hour episodes, it might actually be the longest season in terms of run-time, if not episodes.
The season finale of Game of Thrones was clearly a win for all and fans could not have asked for a more detailed episode (although some may). While that name might sound amusing to viewers after seven seasons of "Jon Snow", Sam immediately waves it off. Since then, people have been wondering what name Lyanna Stark chose to give Rhaegar Targaryen's son.
The first of those murders happened (off-screen) in the first episode of the first season - setting in motion nearly all of the war and tragedy which has come after it. After handsome reunion, the two had seemingly slipped back into their season one squabbling selves while Bran stared at a tree, not feeling compelled to fill his sisters in on some key Three-Eyed-Raven related details.
Warning: This article contains spoilers from the Game of Thrones season 7 finale, "The Dragon and the Wolf". If you remember, fans were only given a brief glimpse of Lyanna Stark last season when Bran had his vision of her giving birth (and unfortunately, later dying) in the Tower of Joy in Dorne during Robert's rebellion.
Fans reaction to the Game of Thrones Season 07 finale
I don't know how the show will resolve the Jon/Dany relationship considering that we know they are related but also that they are now lovers. The situation seems to spell certain doom for both Tormund and Beric. There's no way he or Beric survived that.
"There's one thing on the board from the beginning that is now big enough to do that, and that's a dragon", Weiss continued.
In the previous episode, one of Daenerys' dragons, Viserion, was killed and resurrected by the Night King.
The band also contributed the song White Walker to the show's Catch The Throne, Vol. 2 mixtape. Aided by Bran Stark and his new gifts courtesy of the Three-eyed Raven, the truth of Lord Baelish's many dealings and manipulations became known-leaving Lord Baelish to pathetically plea with Sansa and beg for his life. Oh, and sorry Sansa, but I just don't see it. So, now everybody knows the "great war" they are about to face, and this time "the war is beyond houses, titles and oaths".
The bombshell caused many fans to feel slightly queasy at the sex scene, which had been a highly-anticipated moment throughout the entire season.
- Osweiler will not play at all in third preseason game
- Religious conservative leaders defend Trump's response to Charlottesville violence
- Indian contain Sri Lanka to 217 in ODI
- Iraqi TV Cameraman Killed by Militants While Covering Tal Afar Offensive
- Trump orders military to ban transgender troops
- All Blacks fight back to overhaul Australia at the death
- Snake slithers up Taylor Swift's throne in dark, glamorous music video
- Dixons Carphone warns on profits as customers keep phones for longer
- Twitter reacts to Chelsea's big-money bid for Arsenal's Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Sebastian Vettel signs new three-year Ferrari contract