On a normal night this would be fine, but with Mayweather and McGregor's fight they made just 1.42 percent of what the total card brought in.
In the end, the fight proved to be the one-sided contest many had predicted as Mayweather shook off the rust of two years of inactivity against an outclassed double UFC champion making his professional boxing debut.
"No, I saw it the next morning", he said.
While being happy about Mayweather bowing out of his sport on such a high note is perfectly acceptable, saying "Fuck that motherfucking punk-ass McGregor, you bitch!" But Mayweather Sr. did not appreciate when McGregor's MMA reflexes came out in the ring.
Especially when the cost is $99.95, and especially when it's an event like Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor, something so unique that folks will try to find any way to watch.
Due to the technical glitches with Showtime the fight was pushed back about an hour from its previously posted 11:15 p.m. ET start time. "... Somebody gonna kill him".
Media reports surfaced early Sunday indicating that Floyd "Money" Mayweather was refused last-minute prop wagers on his mega-fight with Conor McGregor.
"No, man", Mayweather Sr. said when asked if he would support his son coming out of retirement if another big payday presented itself.
"I personally think that (the referee) should have waited until (McGregor) got knocked down", Holyfield told Fight Hub TV following the fight at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. Multiple students said they loved the atmosphere and enjoyed watching the fight without having to pay for it.
- Donald Trump's National Security Adviser Sebastian Gorka Resigns From White House
- China: India is Pulling Troops from the Disputed Doklam Border Region
- Mexico's peso weakens after Trump says he may kill NAFTA
- Sebastian Vettel signs new three-year Ferrari contract
- Fans reaction to the Game of Thrones Season 07 finale
- Game of Thrones frozen lake sequence was filmed in Wolf Hill Quarry
- Brathwaite repels England to further lift West Indies
- Religious conservative leaders defend Trump's response to Charlottesville violence
- Premier League Preview: Red-hot Liverpool host stuttering Arsenal
- Trump orders military to ban transgender troops