"At the moment, we have lost a few matches, yes", he stated. In fact, there has been more talk in the last couple of months than in 14 previous years that I've played, but I'm used to that. The young cricketers of India played vital roles in the victories attained by the their team in this tour. "People think we are not top of the table, but I feel we can change that".
According to the Sri Lankan Foreign Ministry officials, Indian foreign secretary, S Jaishankar is expected to attend the conference.
"We wish to thank every single Sri Lankan who loves this game as much, and even sometimes maybe more than we do, for their undying support and passion, and to remind them, it's always darkest before the dawn". "We want to develop the Indian Ocean into an area where peace will prevail and all countries will benefit", the minister said. The past is the past.
The players had a good laugh at the incident and again concentrated on their practice.
The slinger has been under pressure to perform since his return to national squad after nearly a two-year break.
Considered one of the greatest finishers in 50-overs cricket, Dhoni will join India's elite "Club 300", which has Sachin Tendulkar (463), Rahul Dravid (344), Mohammed Azharuddin (334), Sourav Ganguly (311) and Yuvraj Singh (304). Otherwise nobody could do that. Peace, progress and prosperity will be theme at the event, Law and Order Minister Sagala Ratnayake said. I feel also the same.
"Now that my leg is getting better, I'm doing all the treatment and all the rehabilitation". Malinga has 299 wickets from 202 ODIs in a career that started in 2004.
- Windies pull off magnificent win after Hope ton
- Trump Says 'All Options on Table' After North Korea Missile Launch
- US Urges Myanmar to Avoid Reprisals After Attacks Kill 89
- Liverpool ready £60m offer for top 21-year-old attacker
- Shoppers 'pleasantly surprised' by Whole Foods price cuts
- Fitbit Launches New Smartwatch
- Birling Gap Beach: 100 Treated After Chemical 'Mist'
- Looking for more assets after finding out Isaiah Thomas injury
- Trump orders military to ban transgender troops
- Indian contain Sri Lanka to 217 in ODI