BB-8 was a sensation two years ago, the genius of taking a great toy like Sphero and turning it into an iconic Star Wars toy was a retail sensation - it was the hot seller for Christmas 2015. However, it's unclear if this will translate to the character's height in the upcoming film.
On the night, the Disney Store will have exclusive giveaways, competitions and first-look product demos, so you could even come dressed as your favourite Star Wars character if you wanted. Yoda, Chewbacca, BB-8 and Darth Vader are all given the Deco treatment with enhanced detailing and materials for a really premium finish. The idea, as you might expect, is to make them as close to the real thing as possible. The new R2-D2 toy is priced at $179.99, while BB-9E goes for $149.99. The first wave includes several new vehicles like the Resistance Transport Pod, the First Order Heavy Scout Walker, Kylo Ren's TIE Silencer, a Resistance Bomber, the First Order Heavy Assault Walker, the First Order Star Destroyer, and a BB-8 made entirely of LEGO. The Force is strong with all the new "Star Wars" merchandise and other festivities that you can find in stores worldwide this Labor Day weekend (Sept. 1-3).
Despite not knowing too much about BB-9E, we have a couple of clues to help us figure out just what the droid will sound like in the movie. This was made possible thanks to conductive charging tech that passes electricity from BB-9E's body to its head.
The truth is, buying an AR headset, a custom controller, and a beacon to play just one game for $199 is going to be a challenge all by itself for consumers. You can simply create a local scavenger hunt or work with other local businesses to create an interactive promotion that gets customers to actually visit your business and others in exchange for some kind of incentive.
R2-D2 doesn't use the trainer but gives a peek at the Millennium Falcon from the original trilogy.
Force Friday is a global event where the newest Star Wars products are released to retailers.
- Sharapova beats Halep on return from doping ban
- Burger King launches digital currency WhopperCoin in Russian Federation
- Netanyahu: Iran wants to use Syria to eradicate Israel
- Transgender troops in military can continue to serve for now, Mattis says
- Looking for more assets after finding out Isaiah Thomas injury
- Liverpool confirm Oxlade-Chamberlain signing
- Harvey hits gas pump prices in Midwest
- Remembering Princess Diana 20 Years After Her Death
- NFL Has a New Highest-Paid Player in History
- Kremlin did not answer email from Trump's lawyer: spokesman