As the low moves north, a push of somewhat drier air will move south into Alabama and Georgia, giving us more pleasant mornings and lower humidity starting Saturday.
I'll have the latest on today's rain, your Labor Day Weekend travel forecast, and a look ahead to our next rain chance and cool down, coming up on KSN News at Noon! Temperatures will reach the low to mid 80s in Atlanta Saturday afternoon.
The Labor Day weekend is upon us.
Lows will be in the 60s.
Tomorrow while an early morning shower can't be completely ruled out (mainly before 9am) we'll have decreasing clouds in the morning with more sun in the afternoon and highs in the mid 80s.
THURSDAY: There will be a 40 percent chance of rain and thunderstorms.
Under clear skies overnight, temperatures tumble quickly to the 40s. At this time it appears much of Saturday through at least Sunday Morning will feature plenty of clouds, showers and drizzle, and cool temps (similar to Tuesday). North northwest wind 6 to 15 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 23 miles per hour.
Monday Night: A 30 percent chance of showers. With perhaps some sunshine returning later Sunday, high temps may warm back into the mid 70s.
Tuesday, it will be mostly sunny with a high of 76, the weather service said.
Saturday: Sunny - high near 79. High near 70F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 miles per hour.
Today: Partly sunny - high near 83.
Sunday: Cloudy with a period of showers or steady rain for the first part of the day.
The forecasts call for a chance of showers or thunderstorms tonight, mostly before 8.
- Calling all 'Star Wars' fans: This is the event you're looking for
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Top smartphones for gaming
- FDA OKs Leukemia Treatment That Trains Cells To Fight Cancer
- Remembering Princess Diana 20 Years After Her Death
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- Diana mourned on 20th death anniversary
- May reassures Japan on Brexit; urges China to help on N Korea
- Sony's new smart speaker has Google Assistant, looks like Apple's Homepod
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager