Osweiler now becomes one of many players that will hope to get signed by another team as rosters are finalized leading up to the start of the regular season.
He did and it didn't work out for Brock. He passed Cody Kessler, the 2016 third-rounder who started games a year ago and took the first half of the summer, and fought it out with rookie DeShone Kizer through camp and into the final week of the preseason.
"We will think about that as we go", Jackson said when asked if the team will add a veteran QB if Osweiler is cut.
Members of the Cleveland police department, fire department, and EMS are refusing to hold the American flag at the first Browns game this season after 12 players took a knee during the national anthem. So having to pay Osweiler $16 million in order to keep him off their roster makes sense for them.
Parkey lost his job to rookie Zane Gonzalez, a seventh-round draft pick. In the preseason finale, Gonzalez made a 53-yard field goal, but he also put an extra point into the uprights. He missed the final four games last season after tearing a foot ligament and undergoing surgery.
"We're really excited to acquire a second round draft choice in this trade", Brown said. However, after several members of the team chose to kneel during the national anthem prior to a preseason game, Loomis and the union decided they would no longer participate, along with Cleveland EMS workers.
- Liverpool confirm Oxlade-Chamberlain signing
- Federal judge blocks 'sanctuary cities' bill SB4
- Celtics, Cavaliers finalize Kyrie Irving trade with additional second-round pick
- IFA 2017 | LG V30 is now official after numerous leaks and teasers
- U.S. vs Costa Rica World Cup Qualifying Match Preview
- More sunshine ahead, hotter for Labor Day weekend
- Houston police chief recalls drowned officer as 'sweet, gentle'
- Kenya: Supreme court orders fresh elections to be held in 60 days
- Calling all 'Star Wars' fans: This is the event you're looking for
- Nest's New Thermostat Is Just Like the Original, Only Cheaper