"While still distinctly Swift, the track bears a more electronic sound than any of her previous singles", adds author Daniel Kreps for the music magazine. Though we got a full music video for "Look What You Made Me Do, " the singer is being slightly more subtle with this one. First time that I saw him.
"Ready For It" serves as a "Start your engines!" for the object of Swift's affection who's "younger than my exes but he act like such a man". "Where "What You Made Me Do" focused on her public feuds, "... "Wondered how many girls/ he had loved and left haunted..."
You can buy Taylor's two newest songs on iTunes. The video has 136.2 million views as of press time. The single has reached No. 1 in the United Kingdom, marking her first-ever chart topper across the pond.
I see how this is gonna go/Touch me and you'll never be alone/Island breeze and the lights down/No one has to know. "Ready For It?" by portraying herself as being in control, though there's an undercurrent of romance in the song as well.
- When Cortana met Alexa
- Spokane Humane Society accepts animals from Texas shelters affected by Harvey
- North Korea: Kim Jong Un observes missile-ready hydrogen bomb
- North Korea: Talking is not the answer, says Trump
- More sunshine ahead, hotter for Labor Day weekend
- Highway Patrol: Drive safely over Labor Day weekend
- Keeping all options on table: White House on North Korea
- Dustin Johnson posts 5-under 66 for early lead in Boston
- Federal judge blocks 'sanctuary cities' bill SB4
- Indian Supreme Court to Hear Rohingya Deportation Case