Jones has raised eyebrows in recent matches and has helped Manchester United clear a clean net in three league games and the 25-year-old has played his 22nd game with England to help keep the nets clean in a 4-0 win over Malta on Friday.
A frustrating passage materialised over the next half-an-hour, as England were left taken long-range shots, which were often more risky to the crowd rather than the Slovakian goal, but on 37 minutes, it was a corner from Rashford that fell at the feet of Eric Dier at the near post, and the Spurs man produced a sumptuous, skilful chip to level the match up.
"I'm pleased we controlled the game in the second half".
But the hosts did manage to pull level after 37 minutes when Eric Dier met Rashford's corner at the near post and fired first time past Martin Dubravka.
"That said, Harry throughout the game is always a threat and he will score goals for us".
"We haven't got good enough players to be anywhere near that top tier of world football". It was a spectacular show and no matter what but 19-years-old Marcus Rashford is truly the man who saved the day. "At times he has to do better but his work on the ball, the maturity of his performance and his ability to go past people was devastating to the opposition and lifted the whole crowd". One point separates the three teams.
Klopp and Coutinho in rosier times
Now top of Group F, the Three Lions are two points ahead of the Slovaks, who lie second, and six ahead of Scotland.
"But we got back in it as a team and got the win, that's all that matters".
Lobotka's early goal showed England's deficiencies in defence even though Southgate's side went on to win.
England manager Southgate said Kane is determined to match the feats of Real Madrid star Ronaldo and Barcelona's Messi, who share nine Ballon d'Or awards between them.
The Slovak team won five consecutive matches in the qualification for the 2018 World Cup in Russian Federation.
"We haven't got a De Bruyne or a David Silva. It has taken a while to get the goals, but that's a outcome of dominating the game, over 70 percent possession".
"I have a lovely dilemma in terms of our attacking positions because we made three excellent changes the other night, we were very positive in the contribution that we got and I still had Daniel Sturridge and Jermain Defoe sitting next to me (on the bench)".
- Irma expected to became 4th hurricane of Atlantic season
- Russian Federation responds to latest Trump collusion controversy
- North Korea: Talking is not the answer, says Trump
- Amazon's Alexa and Microsoft's Cortana are teaming up
- It's too soon to determine Hurricane Irma's impact on the United States
- Harvey triggers gasoline-price surge just in time for Labor Day
- Irma grows stronger, now a Category 3 hurricane
- Keeping all options on table: White House on North Korea
- Snippet of Taylor Swift's New Song 'Ready for It'
- UN calls emergency meeting after N Korea fires missile over Japan