The post claimed that the Xiaomi Mi 7 will come with Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 845 chipset, featuring a large 6-inch OLED panel, manufactured by Samsung. The first phone by the company to come with the latest processor is the flagship phone - Xiaomi Mi 6. The Mi Mix 2 will have an unparalleled screen-to-body ratio and the curved edges will pronounce the effect it intends to achieve. This is for the first time that a live image of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 has leaked in full glory. We truly that Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 with its Incredible Camera and a wider screen will be become a style statement after its launch.
The Mi Mix was a hit beyond Xiaomi's usual pool of fans thanks to a stunning front design which is almost all screen and very little bezel. This is the company's way of showing how thin the bezels are on the Mi Mix 2, and how it makes it look like users aren't holding anything when taking photos.
The source who leaked key details on Weibo, also stated that Xiaomi plans on making Mi 7 available for sale in the market, starting March 31, 2018.
Xiaomi is ready to launch their successor to the bezel-less wonder, Xiaomi Mi MIX on September 11th, a day before Apple's global launch event. In such a scenario, Mi Mix 2 with Snapdragon 835 is the most likely option. To keep the fans excited, company CEO Lei Jun on Weibo has given some more information about the device. We've collated all the specs, feature and release date rumours, so you're up to date on the imminent release from Xiaomi. Moreover, the leaked image of the bezel less front panel, suggests the device will light up with a 6.2-inch display with 1440 x 2160 resolution packed. It may also include 256GB of onboard storage. It is also possible that the handset will receive a dual-camera setup and a special 3D facial recognition scanner.
Keeping the smartphone ticking will be a 4,000mAh battery.
- Hurricane Irma strenghtens back to Category 3
- Bangladesh authorities increase security after Australia team bus incident
- Intra BRICS travel to India dominated by Chinese, Russians: Airbnb
- Caribbean watches as category four Hurricane Irma moves towards Lesser Antilles
- Irma expected to became 4th hurricane of Atlantic season
- Hurricane Irma back as Category 3
- It's too soon to determine Hurricane Irma's impact on the United States
- Hurricane Irma Could Strengthen To Category 5, Forecasted To Be "Extremely Dangerous"
- MPs to get update on latest round of Brexit talks
- Hurricane Irma Still Powerful, Path Still Unknown