One may think bringing the peripheral support to the Xbox One was easy, and it may be in theory, but in reality it far from that.
Due to that reason, Microsoft prefers that the developers offer the gamers the choice of playing against opponents that use the same controllers, thus eliminating potential advantages or disadvantages.
Answering questions at a panel, Ybarra hinted that Microsoft was close to nailing down tools for developers to allow them to implement mouse and keyboard support in their games. It doesn't sound like this will be a requirement from a development standpoint, but a suggestion from the console manufacturer goes a long way to shaping development directions.
Although the decision will ultimately be in the hands of the studios, Microsoft will be open to have full support for mouse and keyboard. Should the support be added, multiplayer will be a key concern - gamers who use a mouse and a keyboard might have a leg up over those who play via a GamePad. I can't announce what it is but very soon.
However, Microsoft has said that support would not be mandatory. "And based on developer interest, they'll choose to do keyboard and mouse, or not!" When people are going to ask which console to buy with a 4K TV Samsung is going to recommend Xbox One X, and the two companies are working together to optimize 4K between the console and the TVs. Around this, Mike Ybarra revealed that this idea, for the time being, is referred to Minecraft, but fans have taken it as a green light so that in the near future new titles will have support for these PC accessories.
Do we have a timeline on gifting and wishlists from the Store team yet?
"If gamers are looking for a TV that delivers premium 4K HDR picture quality with industry leading design and smart functionality, then the QLED TV and Xbox One X are an unbeatable 4K gaming combination".
- Marcus Rashford takes his chance as England come back to beat Slovakia
- Hurricane Irma Packing 110 MPH Winds and Headed West Over Atlantic
- Walter Becker From Steely Dan Passes Away At The Age Of 67
- MPs to get update on latest round of Brexit talks
- We have eradicated terrorism, its funders: Saudi Arabia
- Emotional Conor McGregor apologizes to UFC chief Dana White after Mayweather loss
- UN calls emergency meeting after N Korea fires missile over Japan
- There Are 17000 South African Muslims Still Waiting To Attend Haj
- IPL media rights skyrocket; BCCI cashes in
- Intra BRICS travel to India dominated by Chinese, Russians: Airbnb