The Browns are scheduled to open the regular season Sunday in Cleveland against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The young defensive end suffered a high ankle sprain last season at Texas A&M and it clearly limited his ability.
Not just as the franchise quarterback, but as a team captain for the ninth time.
A year ago, coach Hue Jackson committed an entire offseason and preseason to getting Robert Griffin III ready to play quarterback. Garrett understands that. He has a plan for recording that first National Football League sack this Sunday against Roethlisberger. Multi-talented Bell averaged 157 yards from scrimmage per game in 2016 and became first player in history to average more than 100 yards rushing, 50 receiving in single season.
What he wants to win is never in question, and not just the opener Sunday at the Cleveland Browns - against whom Roethlisberger owns a 21-2 career record. There's time where he's a little bit loose with it. I know they're always up for the challenge.
"We have a game to prepare for. I'll let you guys kick that nonsense around".
"He is looking like the first overall pick", Haden said. "Anybody's offensive line, we're going to come at them as a collective group". He lasted one game - and got hurt trying to run out of bounds to avoid a hit.
- Trump signs on to forever war in Afghanistan
- Games on Xbox One Supporting Mouse and Keyboard Control
- Nissan aims for pole position in electric cars with longer-range Leaf
- Marvel, Star Wars Films Will Be Exclusive to Disney's Streaming Service
- Wayne Rooney, Arsenal, England and more discussed on Sunday Supplement podcast
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Rising: FYQ3 Rev, EPS Beat
- Hurricane Katia strengthens off Mexico
- Smriti Irani demands speedy probe into journalist Gauri Lankesh's killing
- Walter Becker From Steely Dan Passes Away At The Age Of 67
- Colin Trevorrow no longer directing 'Star Wars: Episode IX'