The Browns are scheduled to open the regular season Sunday in Cleveland against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The young defensive end suffered a high ankle sprain last season at Texas A&M and it clearly limited his ability.
Not just as the franchise quarterback, but as a team captain for the ninth time.
A year ago, coach Hue Jackson committed an entire offseason and preseason to getting Robert Griffin III ready to play quarterback. Garrett understands that. He has a plan for recording that first National Football League sack this Sunday against Roethlisberger. Multi-talented Bell averaged 157 yards from scrimmage per game in 2016 and became first player in history to average more than 100 yards rushing, 50 receiving in single season.
What he wants to win is never in question, and not just the opener Sunday at the Cleveland Browns - against whom Roethlisberger owns a 21-2 career record. There's time where he's a little bit loose with it. I know they're always up for the challenge.
"We have a game to prepare for. I'll let you guys kick that nonsense around".
"He is looking like the first overall pick", Haden said. "Anybody's offensive line, we're going to come at them as a collective group". He lasted one game - and got hurt trying to run out of bounds to avoid a hit.
- Israel Attacks Alleged Chemical Weapons in Syria
- Brock Osweiler signs with Denver Broncos
- No. 15 Georgia loses QB Jacob Eason to knee injury
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2's Alleged Wallpapers Leak, Download Them Now
- Amazon Begins Quest For Second North American Headquarters
- Michigan's defense proves its point, smacks Florida in season-opening win
- Assist for Bale: Helping Convince Ben Woodburn to Represent Wales Over England
- Games on Xbox One Supporting Mouse and Keyboard Control
- Jonathan Hails Super Eagles, 'You have Done Much To Unify Nigeria'
- Hurricane Katia strengthens off Mexico