The Browns are scheduled to open the regular season Sunday in Cleveland against the Pittsburgh Steelers. The young defensive end suffered a high ankle sprain last season at Texas A&M and it clearly limited his ability.
Not just as the franchise quarterback, but as a team captain for the ninth time.
A year ago, coach Hue Jackson committed an entire offseason and preseason to getting Robert Griffin III ready to play quarterback. Garrett understands that. He has a plan for recording that first National Football League sack this Sunday against Roethlisberger. Multi-talented Bell averaged 157 yards from scrimmage per game in 2016 and became first player in history to average more than 100 yards rushing, 50 receiving in single season.
What he wants to win is never in question, and not just the opener Sunday at the Cleveland Browns - against whom Roethlisberger owns a 21-2 career record. There's time where he's a little bit loose with it. I know they're always up for the challenge.
"We have a game to prepare for. I'll let you guys kick that nonsense around".
"He is looking like the first overall pick", Haden said. "Anybody's offensive line, we're going to come at them as a collective group". He lasted one game - and got hurt trying to run out of bounds to avoid a hit.
- Israel Attacks Alleged Chemical Weapons in Syria
- Food firms' 'alarm' at leaked 'plans' to curb migrants
- IPL media rights skyrocket; BCCI cashes in
- Michigan's defense proves its point, smacks Florida in season-opening win
- Nissan aims for pole position in electric cars with longer-range Leaf
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Hospitalized After Suffering Multiple Epileptic Seizures
- No. 15 Georgia loses QB Jacob Eason to knee injury
- Games on Xbox One Supporting Mouse and Keyboard Control
- Our Players Made Mistakes against Syria: Carlos Queiroz
- Colin Trevorrow no longer directing 'Star Wars: Episode IX'