According to Geskin, who cites insiders working for Apple, there will reportedly be three price points for the new iPhone 8 - and it's so stupidly expensive, you probably can't afford the cheapest model even if you sell BOTH your kidneys. Three days later i.e. on September 15, Apple is likely to start the pre-orders of these phones.
Further, it stands to reason that the iPhone 8 - along with the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus - will arrive in stores just one week later, making a September 22 release date increasingly likely. And, the upcoming iPhone 8, or iPhone X, is also not going to be an exception with a highly-anticipated price tag of over $1,000. The iPhone 8 is said to feature slimmed down bezels on all sides, making it an aesthetic aspect where Apple can not afford to reduce quality.
It's that time of year again: On Sept. 12, Apple will make its next big product announcement. The company is obviously expected to announce iPhone 8 and Apple enthusiasts Rishi Alwani and Gagan Gupta join host Pranay Parab to talk about the smartphone.
IHS, a firm that typically breaks down the bill of materials for each iPhone, said previous year that the display in the iPhone 7 cost Apple about $39 each. A "Pro" version of the iPhone seems logical.
Improved speaker/sound output - Ming Chi-Kuo predicts the iPhone 8 will have an improved speaker and an increase in power output for better sound quality when listening to your favorite tunes. The anniversary edition iPhone is expected to come with dual camera set-up, similar to that of the iPhone 7 Plus.
The Journal says that Apple ran into production issues trying to embed Touch ID into the new phone's screen.
An 4.7-inch iPhone 7s and 5.5-inch iPhone 7s Plus are also rumored for Apple's September 12th launch event. iPhone 7s rumors might not be as exciting as iPhone 8 rumors but these phones should be more than capable.
Windows PC users can also enjoy the live-streaming iPhone event from the comfort of their couch by navigating to "apple.com/apple-events/September-2017/", using the Microsoft Edge web browser.
The next-gen iPhone will only find favour with 16 percent existing iPhone users.
The theater, named after the late Apple co-founder, resembles a giant, sleek circular sailor hat, that-like Apple's main campus-is covered with glass windows.
- Brock Osweiler signs with Denver Broncos
- Marvel, Star Wars Films Will Be Exclusive to Disney's Streaming Service
- Wayne Rooney, Arsenal, England and more discussed on Sunday Supplement podcast
- Huawei debuts new Kirin 970 chip with advanced AI processing
- No. 15 Georgia loses QB Jacob Eason to knee injury
- Our Players Made Mistakes against Syria: Carlos Queiroz
- Jonathan Hails Super Eagles, 'You have Done Much To Unify Nigeria'
- Trump signs on to forever war in Afghanistan
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Hospitalized After Suffering Multiple Epileptic Seizures
- Israel Attacks Alleged Chemical Weapons in Syria