When I heard Rihanna was releasing a beauty line, I knew I had to support her. This is great news for the Australian market where the options for medium skin tones are limited and the options for darker skin are few and far between. No one is ignored.
Looking for more style content? "It should never feel like pressure, and it should never feel like a uniform", Rihanna said.
Image Source Getty Images
Was there ever a more Rih-esque name for a product? To top that off, there are 30 Match Stix that allow you to individualize your look and add glow, contour, and blush, plus correct and hide; they even double as eyeshadows. As for prices, everything hovers around the "what you'd pay for designer makeup" mark. We saw the expected highlighter duos, foundations and highlighter sticks, but the image also showed a range of makeup brushes and a blending sponge. Rihanna didn't want to just make pretty packaging and tons of money.
For the celebratory cover, because it's her sixth, ELLE had some of RiRi's famous friends and fans, including Tyra Banks, Eminem, April Bloomfield, Zac Posen, and Pharrell Williams, share questions they were dying to ask her.
The "good girl gone bad" has long become "island girl turned mogul" as her star continues to rise. "I'm conservative when it comes to exfoliating because my skin is really sensitive and I don't want to do too much damage when it comes to that, or any damage at all". But Rihanna is doing something even more radical than embracing underserved shoppers. This is more than a passion project - it's a movement - and we'd expect nothing less from this handsome Bad Gal.
- Nissan aims for pole position in electric cars with longer-range Leaf
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Hospitalized After Suffering Multiple Epileptic Seizures
- Brock Osweiler signs with Denver Broncos
- Wayne Rooney, Arsenal, England and more discussed on Sunday Supplement podcast
- Amazon to Open Small Stores Inside Kohl's
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Rising: FYQ3 Rev, EPS Beat
- Marvel, Star Wars Films Will Be Exclusive to Disney's Streaming Service
- Colin Trevorrow no longer directing 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- No. 15 Georgia loses QB Jacob Eason to knee injury
- Jonathan Hails Super Eagles, 'You have Done Much To Unify Nigeria'