Arsene Wenger's Arsenal side are now 16th in the Premier League table with just three points from as many games this season, coming off the back of consecutive defeats against Stoke City and Liverpool.
It's been widely suggested that Arsenal should look to restore their faith in the back four but Arsène Wenger stuck with his plans, and they managed to go their first game of the season without conceding.
"I could never understand what a crisis is", he told a news conference yesterday.
After losing two of their opening three games and conceding eight goals, many would have expected that the Arsenal Manager would be considering scrapping his way to victory until the dust settles at least. I think it's very hard to set a time. We will win back the points we have dropped away from home. "It is vital to take some perspective".
While we all know about Alexandre Lacazette's quality - his finishing, his technique, his awareness and timing to get into scoring positions - he's not one to score from outside the box. He is committed and focused on Arsenal. "People question and he needs to come back to full fitness, not what he was at Liverpool". He will be quickly back to his best.
Oxlade-Chamberlain was sold to Liverpool ahead of the transfer deadline and has linked up with the squad this week after global duty with England.
'You could say if he wants another two years give him another two years - but my personal opinion is that he should have gone after beating Chelsea.
However, the fans, according to the London Evening Standard, are far from happy and plan to stage a protest regarding the transfer policy during Saturday's Premier League game with Bournemouth.
With barely 50 minutes played it was 3-0 to Arsenal.
"Players have no clarity", he said.
"You sit there before the games and, in players' minds, they have no clarity. It is uncomfortable and not the way to work", he said. "It's time to kick that out before the season and not have players in the dressing room half out and half in".
- Trump signs on to forever war in Afghanistan
- IPhone 8 and Everything Else We Expect From Apple's September 12 Event
- Smriti Irani demands speedy probe into journalist Gauri Lankesh's killing
- Kvitová out of US Open after defeat to Venus Williams
- Hurricane Katia strengthens off Mexico
- Our Players Made Mistakes against Syria: Carlos Queiroz
- How to Profit 75% from Natural Gas Prices Today
- Amazon to Open Small Stores Inside Kohl's
- Jonathan Hails Super Eagles, 'You have Done Much To Unify Nigeria'
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Rising: FYQ3 Rev, EPS Beat