The rest of the cast includes Jaeden Lieberher, Finn Wolfhard, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Sophia Lillis, Wyatt Oleff, Chosen Jacobs, Jack Dylan Grazer, Nicholas Hamilton, and Jackson Robert Scott. Although the young cast has an idea of who they would like to see.
You will never look at a red balloon the same way again.
No adult is ever going to believe that a monstrous circus clown is responsible for the crimes being committed in Derry, so the Losers decide they must be the ones to stop Pennywise.
You see, the novel isn't just about these kids banding together to kill some Lovecraftian jester in 1957. He's absolutely terrifying. For the slight drool when Pennywise talks, to his ghoulish squeals of laughter, this Pennywise will scare another generation of kids who watch this movie when they aren't supposed to. He's disturbing and unrelenting, and there are scenes that will make even the biggest of Horror fans squirm. He instead relies on a linear storyline that allows the audience to form a stronger bond with the characters at their young age, bringing more clearly into view their strengths and weaknesses.
For many horror movies, finding a balance between a captivating story and scaring the audience is a hard, oftentimes impossible feat.
Do you want this terrifying little dude on your shelf?
The film wasn't without its problems, though.
Indeed, the pictures have been shared on Facebook more than 1,200 times, generating hundreds of comments and spooking the socks off just about anyone who sees them.
The newest film adaptation focuses on the youths and their initial encounters with the dark entity, which the children christen "It". This was also a major element of his alien invasion novel Dreamcatcher - though the subsequent movie adaptation didn't quite turn into a classic.
- Nadal Eyes Third US Open against Anderson
- Rihanna launches Fenty Beauty - and there's something for every woman
- Anderson evergreen as England clinches series vs. Windies
- United States and South Korea deploy 4 more Thaad launchers amid Pyongyang threats
- Arsène Wenger to lay down the law after shock of Liverpool defeat
- Bipartisan Senate Bill Doubles Hurricane Recovery Funding
- Amazon Begins Quest For Second North American Headquarters
- Cleveland Browns DE Myles Garrett Out Multiple Weeks With High Ankle Sprain
- How to Profit 75% from Natural Gas Prices Today
- Trump signs on to forever war in Afghanistan