"Alvaro Morata, he came from Real Madrid, he hates the f***ing Yids".
The club have asked fans to stop the chant as well.
"But the language in that song is not acceptable at all". The players applied themselves magnificently in the second half, on another day it might have gone our way.
Their switches mean Leicester will be light in the midfield battle that Kante dominates so often, especially now Sporting's Adrien Silva will have to wait until January to play after failing to be registered in time.
MANCHESTER faces a fight this season to get its hands on the Champions League trophy. Two minutes later Alvaro Morata could have scored, but fluffed his lines as he failed to control a fine chipped pass from Fabregas, with a grateful Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel picking up the pieces. When you consider the fact that he's new to the Premier League, it's even better.
Last but not least, are Spurs (40/1 - add to your betslip) who face a tough task to land the European Cup if the odds are to be believed.
Jamie Vardy pulled one goal back from the penalty spot for the hosts, but Chelsea held on for all three points and Conte was particularly pleased with the progress both of his goalscorers are making.
It was heard during their win against Leicester on Saturday and Morata later indicated he wanted fans to clean up the content of their chants.
"Always against Leicester at this stadium it is very hard to win".
"It wasn't the Premier League was it?"
"This is good news for us", said Conte after his side's third straight Premier League victory.
That being said, the 26-year-old, who was crowned the PFA Player of the Year in 2016/17, received a rapturous welcome from the fans as the teams sheets were called out.
- Jaguar unveils its plan for an electric Future
- Amazon to Open Small Stores Inside Kohl's
- And now the names of Apple's new iPhones look to have leaked…
- Rihanna launches Fenty Beauty - and there's something for every woman
- Bipartisan Senate Bill Doubles Hurricane Recovery Funding
- 'It' Beats 'Deadpool' To Become The Biggest R-Rated Movie Opening Ever
- Delta Flight Takes Off from Puerto Rico Airport During Hurricane Irma
- Anderson evergreen as England clinches series vs. Windies
- Trump gets briefed on Hurricane Irma
- South Korean officials warn of missile test on rogue state's founding day