"Alvaro Morata, he came from Real Madrid, he hates the f***ing Yids".
The club have asked fans to stop the chant as well.
"But the language in that song is not acceptable at all". The players applied themselves magnificently in the second half, on another day it might have gone our way.
Their switches mean Leicester will be light in the midfield battle that Kante dominates so often, especially now Sporting's Adrien Silva will have to wait until January to play after failing to be registered in time.
MANCHESTER faces a fight this season to get its hands on the Champions League trophy. Two minutes later Alvaro Morata could have scored, but fluffed his lines as he failed to control a fine chipped pass from Fabregas, with a grateful Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel picking up the pieces. When you consider the fact that he's new to the Premier League, it's even better.
Last but not least, are Spurs (40/1 - add to your betslip) who face a tough task to land the European Cup if the odds are to be believed.
Jamie Vardy pulled one goal back from the penalty spot for the hosts, but Chelsea held on for all three points and Conte was particularly pleased with the progress both of his goalscorers are making.
It was heard during their win against Leicester on Saturday and Morata later indicated he wanted fans to clean up the content of their chants.
"Always against Leicester at this stadium it is very hard to win".
"It wasn't the Premier League was it?"
"This is good news for us", said Conte after his side's third straight Premier League victory.
That being said, the 26-year-old, who was crowned the PFA Player of the Year in 2016/17, received a rapturous welcome from the fans as the teams sheets were called out.
- Cleveland Browns DE Myles Garrett Out Multiple Weeks With High Ankle Sprain
- Israel Attacks Alleged Chemical Weapons in Syria
- Ready to accelerate Brexit talks, says European Union chief negotiator Barnier
- Storm power boosted by warming
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Rising: FYQ3 Rev, EPS Beat
- Amazon to Open Small Stores Inside Kohl's
- United States and South Korea deploy 4 more Thaad launchers amid Pyongyang threats
- Anderson evergreen as England clinches series vs. Windies
- Nadal Eyes Third US Open against Anderson
- American women dominate the 2017 US Open