While it's debatable as to how similar-looking the Mi Notebook Pro and the MacBook Pro are (naming convention aside), Xiaomi wasn't exactly helping by dedicating a keynote slide to mocking the lack of mainstream ports on Apple's machine. Naturally, Xiaomi has taken a major part of the design inspiration from the High Sierra powered laptop.
- Compared to the MacBook Pro, the Mi Notebook Pro has a 19 per cent larger keyboard area. The new Mi Notebook Pro is packed with a 15.6 Inches display with narrow bezels.The screen is guarded by Gorilla Glass. The Mi Notebook Pro is available in Dark Gray color.
It comes with 8th gen Intel core processors. The NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU can handle a bit of casual gaming on the side, but won't please any hardcore gamer out there. In fact, a durability test during the launch showcased the Mi Notebook Pro being driven over by a scooter and working even after that.
8GB/16GB RAM and 256GB SSD storage. Once again, you're looking at a straightforward laptop... with all of the world's best specs and features. Xiaomi also advertises its new cooling system, that should keep the laptop's temperature optimal at any time.
Xiaomi Launched Mi NoteBook Pro In China
The highlights of the Mi Notebook Pro are that it contains the fingerprint sensor for a biometric authentication. Besides, it also comes with a Harman Infinity custom built speakers and Dolby Atmos certification. The Mi Notebook Pro is one of the first laptops to come with this processor.
The latest flagship ultrabook from Xiaomi comes with a total of 7 integrated ports. In terms of connectivity, the notebook comes with two fully-capable USB Type-C ports which can be used for data transfer as well as charging the device, two USB 3.0 ports, an HDMI port, a three-in-one SD card slot and a 3.5 mm headphone jack. As per claims, 35 minutes of charging brings power level from 0 to 50%. It will be available in three different variants. Rs 62,742) and CNY 5,599 (approx. The 15-inch model with Intel Core i7 version and 16GB of RAM starts at £2,349.00.
- Chelsea Players Share Changing Room Selfies After Beating Leicester
- Ready to accelerate Brexit talks, says European Union chief negotiator Barnier
- Japan, South Korea push Putin over Pyongyang sanctions
- Nadal Eyes Third US Open against Anderson
- Trump Considers Scrapping South Korean Trade Agreement
- South Korean officials warn of missile test on rogue state's founding day
- Trump gets briefed on Hurricane Irma
- State monitoring review of Title IX rules
- Frank de Boer's misery deepens after Palace's fourth straight defeat
- Norwegian Lets Cruisers Hop Off in Miami or Outrun Irma on Board