Wenger stuck with his 3-4-2-1 formation against Bournemouth, but might want to augment his defence against the strong counter-attacking game of Antonio Conte's men.
The Chile worldwide is in the final year of his contract at the Emirates and will now nearly certainly leave the club on a free transfer at the end of the season, unless there is a dramatic U-turn in the club's fruitless attempts to get him to extent his deal.
Welbeck struck on six minutes on Saturday and wrapped up the points with a smart finish either side of Lacazette well-taken strike. The Emirates crowd applauded their players at the final whistle and there were only a few boos and jeers for wantaway forward Alexis Sanchez when he came on in the 75th minute, although they were already three ahead against Bournemouth by then.
He comes across well, seems like he enjoys playing the game and it's always good to see him on the field during a career blighted by injuries.
Wenger said after the game that he doesn't when the French midfielder could be back in action - or if Wilshere, who spent the majority of the 2016/17 season on loan at Bournemouth, would be his replacement. "The interpretation of the attitudes is always very unsafe".
Striker Harry Kane scored his 100th goal for Tottenham Hotspur, and his first two goals of the campaign, as the north London side beat Everton 3-0 at Goodison Park.
"Of course, you question yourself and your methods and what it does do is give you a chance to grow and improve and come back and give better for your players".
"I don't know yet", he said.
"Parking the bus is not our way", he said.
"Yes, I think in the future you will see it more and more". We were not good.
"We were a bit passive, too reactive".
Howe had been full of praise for his players as they lost 2-1 to Manchester City before the global break.
"It was very, very disappointing".
- Dallas Cowboys rumors: Experts say Cowboys won't even win NFC East
- Norwegian Lets Cruisers Hop Off in Miami or Outrun Irma on Board
- Trump gets briefed on Hurricane Irma
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (NYSE:TEVA) Surges 7.19% in Pre-session
- Kick to goalkeepers head earns Liverpool forward straight red card
- 'It' Beats 'Deadpool' To Become The Biggest R-Rated Movie Opening Ever
- And now the names of Apple's new iPhones look to have leaked…
- What Luis Suarez Said To Ousmane Dembele Before His Barcelona Debut
- Janet Jackson Gets Emotional on Stage While Performing Domestic Abuse Song
- As the Champions League returns, here are some storylines to follow