Rouhani continued by defending his country's participation in the nuclear agreement and offered a threat directed towards the US, saying that Iran "will respond decisively and resolutely to its violation by any party".
Trump made major mistakes in his speech and leveled "baseless allegations that are beneath the dignity of the United Nations and the person who deems himself the president of a country", Rouhani added.
Ross says that the concern is not only for the US, but also for its allies surrounding North Korea.
"As president of the United States", he said, "I will always put America first, just like you, as leaders of your countries, will always and should always put your countries first".
Iran has accused the Trump administration of not living up to its requirements on sanctions relief under the nuclear deal, and Rouhani said America was harming itself. In reality, Iran has little incentive to negotiate such concessions.
Trump has signalled he is ready to declare Iran in breach of its side of the 2015 accord - which he has branded the "worst deal ever" - as early as next month. "And we will act to prevent Iran from opening new terror fronts against Israel along our northern border", he said.
Meanwhile, a group of Iranian social media users have joined an online campaign to condemn the American leader's anti-Iran comments, though a group of users still express support for the U.S. president.
Netanyahu said Iran's rulers should be wary of their constant threats against Israel. This was part of the deal, and we're not up for renegotiating.
The United State, which is a party to the landmark nuclear agreement, seems to be laying out a case for abandoning it.
And he hinted that his administration, which has accused Tehran of aiding terrorism in the Middle East, could soon declare Iran out of compliance with the deal.
As you said, we will discuss the way we can seize the opportunity for peace between Israel and the Palestinians and between Israel and the Arab World.
Netanyahu called for the deal to be reworked to eliminate its expiration dates on certain provisions that limit Iran's nuclear activity.
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Hernandez's daughter suing NFL, Patriots, following CTE announcement
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- Tesla making own chip for its autonomous cars
- Trump Says He May Hold July Fourth Military Parade in Washington
- Korea to provide humanitarian aid for Myanmar refugees
- Protest shuts down Pelosi's DREAM Act news conference in San Francisco
- Jordy Nelson: 'My expectations are to play' vs. Bengals
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?