I don't know what to make of the Bengals.
Here we are Week 3 of the National Football League season and we're already talking injuries with the Packers. "I think you've got to watch yourself that you jump to conclusions". Initial reports were that the injury wasn't particularly serious, but his chances of playing this week are looking less good as the days go by. Good news though, three of those players were on the field in individual drills for Wednesday's practice.
The rankings make sense as Atlanta is clearly firing on all cylinders given their sudden defensive abilities.
The Bengals and Packers have met just twice since 2009.
The Packers' last win in the series was a 13-6 decision at Riverfront Stadium in 1998.
The Bengals are 10-2 ATS in their last 12 Week 3 games, 1-4 in their last 5 September games, 2-5 in their last 7 games on the road.
One glaring concern that the Packers had to deal with going into the 2017 season was their secondary.
But getting Bulaga back is important for a line that is thin in experience behind the starting five. Last postseason, the Packers lost in the NFC Championship to the Atlanta Falcons 44-21, with the main reason for the defeat being an inability to contain star wide receiver Julio Jones.
Green Bay can't allow them to hang around however either for a home loss to a scuffling AFC opponent could have a long term damaging impact. The Bengals have given up 20 points or fewer in eight of their last nine, including both games this season.
Injuries are the story of this week.
"We'll have 13 players on the injury list after today's practice", McCarthy said before Wednesday's practice.
According to Packers.com, this will be just the sixth time the Bengals have played in Green Bay - and the first time since 2009 when they beat the Packers, 31-24. The Packers should get rookie defensive lineman Montravius Adams back off foot surgery early in camp, and Ahmad Brooks at outside linebacker who has been cleared from concussion protocol.
- Kenyatta's supporters protest negation of elections
- Germany's big parties suffer small drop in support
- Jennifer Lawrence's mother! Is Pissing Off Audiences
- Trump tells UN ´sovereign nations´ basis of world order
- Futures flat as investors focus on Fed meeting
- Trump, Pence and Palin campaign for senate candidates: will it help?
- Veep: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Makes History at Emmys
- United Kingdom foreign minister Johnson says he will not resign
- Ryanair Pilots Could Cause Even More Disruption at the Airline
- Chinese-Russian naval drills begin off North Korea