The current one-day series is India's test bed to finalise its team ahead of the World Cup in 2019.
2 - Player-of-the-Match awards for Hardik Pandya in this series. "We are so proud of you", Banerjee wrote on her Twitter handle tonight.
Dhoni's winning streak as captain stretched from February 2008 to January 2009. India won the first ODI in Chennai by 26 runs (D/L) method and won the second match in Kolkata at Eden Gardens by 50 runs.
With batting collapses Australia's chief concern coming into the match, Finch provided a steady hand at the top of the order as he reunited with long-time opening partner David Warner. It was part of a 154-run stand with skipper Steve Smith. The spell of confusion they are under was omnipresent in both the games. Kuldeep Yadav claimed the wicket, caught at deep mid-wicket by Kedar Jadhav, off the fifth ball of the 38th over. The bowlers Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal collected 100 scores on this situation or circumstances.
Then, India pulled things under control and picked wickets at regular intervals to peg back the visitors.
In reply, Indian started the chase in a stunning manner with both the openers Rohit Sharma and Ajinkya Rahane putting up 139 runs partnership.
Rohit (71 off 62 balls) clobbered few thunderous sixes whilst Rahane (70 off 76 balls) kept playing some majestic shots.
India vs Australia highlights 3rd ODI: Indian cricketer Kuldeep Yadav bowls a delivery during the 3rd ODI cricket match at Holkar Stadium in Indore on Sunday.
Finch departed after making 124 off 125 balls with the help of 12 fours and five sixes.
Rahane kept rotating strike and also hit Marcus Stoinis for three boundaries in a single over. Nathan Coulter-Nile abandoned his last-minute practice to watch the coin go up and the moment he saw it was his captain Steven Smith walking up to talk to the host broadcaster, he threw his arms up in the air to celebrate.
India have been enjoying a great spell of late, which started from Sri Lanka, where they dominated the island nation like no other.They beat them in all formats, including 5-0 in the ODI series.
- Russian Federation wants Trump and Kim Jong Un to calm down
- Myanmar Protesters Try to Block Aid Shipment to Rohingya Muslims
- Merkel, Schulz at home base on final campaign push
- NY to lose $19B if GOP health plan succeeds
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- Trump calls North Korea's leader Kim Jong-un a 'mad man'
- As Trump Expresses Hope for Peace, PA Considers Unity Agreement with Hamas
- Arsène Wenger cool on Arsenal stars contracts
- Hernandez's daughter suing NFL, Patriots, following CTE announcement