"When I was in Spain, I watched the big clubs - Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, the Manchester clubs, Juventus - and I saw that every year they would buy the best players in the world", said Emery, speaking ahead of Wednesday's Champions League clash with Bayern in Paris.
"PSG are a top-level club".
Wednesday's opponents Bayern have been critics of the French side too.
The game will be a chance for both sides to try and get an advantage and finish top of Group B and our friends at Football Whispers look at where it may be won and lost.
It was no surprise Cavani has had some feud with Brazilian star Neymar Junior Santos last week when they beat Lyon 2-0.
Speaking separately to PSG's website, Verratti said "Our dream is, of course, to win everything, but we all know that football is a hard sport and that you don't win trophies by giving interviews".
Monday reports told that after the incident between Neymar and Cavani PSG chiefs tried to pay off Edinson with €1m.
The French side's front three is in good form though, with 12 Ligue 1 and four Champions League goals between them so far this season. Then I came here, and we made a big step forward to be able to compete with the best.
"For one of the first times, I feel at Bayern's level".
"I had a discussion with the club because certain things were either not going right or I hadn't understood them, and now I am pleased to be part of this project which is one of the most ambitious in Europe", Verratti, now 24, said recently.
'Penalties will be taken by a couple of players, ' said Emery.
Striker Edinson Cavani has continued his scintillating form of last term, netting nine goals in nine games while Neymar has netted five times in six games alongside five assists, although rumours of a dressing room split have surfaced following the pair's argument over the rightful penalty taker against Olympique Lyonnais. He offers us versatility.
- United front sparked fast start, says Mourinho
- European Union to impose more economic sanctions on North Korea
- Trump blasts McCain over health bill vote
- Arsène Wenger cool on Arsenal stars contracts
- North Korea Leader Threatens US With 'Highest Level' Response
- Turkey's Chief of General Staff Akar meets Iraqi counterpart in Ankara
- Stoke City 0 Chelsea 4: Magic Morata hits hat-trick
- Mount Agung eruption potentially imminent as 50000 flee Bali
- BHU violence: UP CM Yogi Adityanath orders inquiry
- Mauricio Pochettino Praises Derby Hero Harry Kane