Ghana have now successfully defended the title they hosted and won back in 2013.
As Super Eagles team B take on their Ghanaian counterparts in today's West Africa Football Union Cup of Nations final, the team players are focused on winning not just the trophy but also the $100,000 prize attached to it.
They finished third on their debut in 2014 in South Africa, but failed to go past the group stage a year ago in Rwanda.
Konadu was delighted his troops managed to cap an impressive display at the WAFU tournament with four goals in the final.
Stephen Sarfo, who won the Golden Boot and was crowned Man of the Match, opened the goal feast a minute before halftime, before a 59th-minute goal by Vincent Atingah doubled their lead.
Nigeria pulled a consolation goal in added time as Rabiu Ali ideal inched free kick beat Ghana's Joseph Addo at his near post.
"Ghana lost 0-2 to Nigeria in the Group stage and will have to strategize well to overcome the Nigerians on Sunday".
Both Captain Ikechukwu Ezenwa who was voted the best goalkeeper of the tournament and Ghana's goalkeeper Addo were in top shape as they made several vital saves to keep the score-line goalless.
Lomotey was in the thick of the action again ten minutes later, pouncing on a loose ball inside the box but he was magnificently denied by the acrobatics of the Nigerian keeper from 14-yards out.
Ghana goal scorer, Sarfo continued from where he stopped in the first half as he kept on causing headache for the Nigeria defence.
Nigeria reduced the deficit with what seemed to be the last action of the game through Rabiu Ali. Stephen Sarfo stepped-up for to score his second goal of the game to put the Black Stars 3-0 ahead.
- Arsène Wenger cool on Arsenal stars contracts
- Anthony Weiner jailed for sexting teenager
- Penn State defeats Iowa with walk-off Trace McSorley touchdown
- 31st loss to Florida among the worst in losing streak's history
- Oil Prices Hit 2 Year High
- Jimmy Kimmel Enjoys 'Emotional Weekend' After Likely Death Of Obamacare Repeal Bill
- Gareth Barry set to break all-time Premier League appearance record
- BHU violence: UP CM Yogi Adityanath orders inquiry
- Goodson, Hart won't play for Giants against Eagles
- "Star Trek: Discovery" explodes out of the gate - but what next?