Ghana have now successfully defended the title they hosted and won back in 2013.
As Super Eagles team B take on their Ghanaian counterparts in today's West Africa Football Union Cup of Nations final, the team players are focused on winning not just the trophy but also the $100,000 prize attached to it.
They finished third on their debut in 2014 in South Africa, but failed to go past the group stage a year ago in Rwanda.
Konadu was delighted his troops managed to cap an impressive display at the WAFU tournament with four goals in the final.
Stephen Sarfo, who won the Golden Boot and was crowned Man of the Match, opened the goal feast a minute before halftime, before a 59th-minute goal by Vincent Atingah doubled their lead.
Nigeria pulled a consolation goal in added time as Rabiu Ali ideal inched free kick beat Ghana's Joseph Addo at his near post.
"Ghana lost 0-2 to Nigeria in the Group stage and will have to strategize well to overcome the Nigerians on Sunday".
Both Captain Ikechukwu Ezenwa who was voted the best goalkeeper of the tournament and Ghana's goalkeeper Addo were in top shape as they made several vital saves to keep the score-line goalless.
Lomotey was in the thick of the action again ten minutes later, pouncing on a loose ball inside the box but he was magnificently denied by the acrobatics of the Nigerian keeper from 14-yards out.
Ghana goal scorer, Sarfo continued from where he stopped in the first half as he kept on causing headache for the Nigeria defence.
Nigeria reduced the deficit with what seemed to be the last action of the game through Rabiu Ali. Stephen Sarfo stepped-up for to score his second goal of the game to put the Black Stars 3-0 ahead.
- Caitlyn Jenner Just Confirmed That Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant
- Trump blasts McCain over health bill vote
- Mandatory evacuation for Ocracoke visitors in advance of Maria
- Japan's prime minister Shinzo Abe calls snap election
- 31st loss to Florida among the worst in losing streak's history
- Goodson, Hart won't play for Giants against Eagles
- Jimmy Kimmel Enjoys 'Emotional Weekend' After Likely Death Of Obamacare Repeal Bill
- Senator McCain to vote against Obamacare repeal: statement
- Anthony Weiner jailed for sexting teenager
- Aaron Finch could return for Australia in must-win ODI against India