That said, injuries are mounting up for the Red Devils, particularly in central midfield as Marouane Fellaini, Paul Pogba and Michael Carrick are all missing for United's trip to CSKA. Late in the first half, Saints striker Shane Long appeared to stomp on the back of Fellaini's left heel.
Long was lucky to escape a red card, and although Fellaini managed to play on through the pain, he is not fit to face CSKA and has been left behind in Manchester for treatment as a outcome.
"There is no camera for Craig and he made that decision", added Mourinho.
"We try to focus on the globality and we try to have a team with quality, balance, to try and win the match, which is our objective".
"The characteristic of a great club is that if you lose some strong players you can substitute for these absences with other strong players", Goncharenko continued.
"If the opponent has moments of superiority we have to be humble like we were against Southampton and cope with the hard moments of the game.
Moscow is a lovely city and every time I come here it looks better and better and I have to say that this is the best CSKA team I have faced". "I have started very well and will do my best to carry on".
- Mount Agung eruption potentially imminent as 50000 flee Bali
- 31st loss to Florida among the worst in losing streak's history
- Oil Prices Hit 2 Year High
- No Indian troops to be deployed in Afghanistan: Defence Minister Sitharaman
- Goodson, Hart won't play for Giants against Eagles
- Caitlyn Jenner Just Confirmed That Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant
- Trump blasts McCain over health bill vote
- NFL Players Demonstrate During National Anthem After Trump Demands They Be Fired
- Champions League: Money doesn't score goals - Robben mocks PSG
- Kushner used private email to conduct White House business