At an all-too swift minute and a half in length, it shows precious little.
The short film has everything going for it that you would find in an old Clint Eastwood western, including plenty of guns, bad guys, more bad guys and incredible graphics.
Red Dead Redemption 2 launches next spring. However, all bets were wrong as Rockstar has opted for the SEO approach, opting simply for Red Dead Redemption 2. What do you think of the trailer? The second thing to note is who Morgan is speaking to and addresses at the end of the trailer: Dutch. Instead, there's an all-new protagonist, Arthur Morgan, an unrepentant outlaw with the Van der Linde gang.
Details - in terms of the specific location in the Wild West, the exact era before or after the events of Red Dead Redemption, and the names of characters included - are pretty sparse here.
The Van der Linde gang...why does that sound familiar?
Could this be a young John Marston?
Morgan says there are "lawmen in three different states after us".
We never doubted that hunting would be a part of Red Dead Redemption II; it is such a key component of the original. Are you ready to play as a new outlaw?
Anyway, the game looks okay, but I can't help but notice that visually the art-style nearly looks identical to The Last of Us. Morgan's goal in the game? We're hoping this trailer opened the floodgates, so to speak, and we can expect far more information with less waiting between from now on.
- Champions League: Money doesn't score goals - Robben mocks PSG
- Trump blasts McCain over health bill vote
- Guardiola uneasy over lofty Manchester City comparisons
- Mandatory evacuation for Ocracoke visitors in advance of Maria
- Steve Scalise Makes Emotional Return to Congress After June Shooting
- 31st loss to Florida among the worst in losing streak's history
- Google pulls YouTube from Amazon's Echo Show as competitive spirit turns nasty
- Tax reform specifics expected to be announced at Trump's Indy visit
- OFFICIAL Arsenal XI for BATE
- BHU violence: UP CM Yogi Adityanath orders inquiry