"The advance booking of Judwaa 2 has been very promising and is amongst one of the strongest responses that a film has received in recent years for a partial holiday period". The film starring Varun Dhawan, Taapsee Pannu and Jacqueline Fernandez released in theatres on September 29, 2017. She had to travel across the entire length and breadth of the country to promote her film which also stars Varun Dhawan and Taapsee Pannu in lead roles.
It is directed by David Dhawan, produced by Sajid Nadiawala and distributed by Fox Star Studios.
Judwaa 2 review depicts that it is the remake of the Salman Khan starrer film Judwaa with new actors.
Judwaa 2 preview was a stary affair, a lot of prominent personalities had come to attend the screening.
As Prem and Raj, the conjoined twins separated at birth and living in two milieus, it must be said that Varun Dhawan gives all it takes. Slapping a women's butt continues, a girl gets kissed forcibly and a bunch of dark men are called by the names of famous West Indies cricketers like Gayle, Bravo (by the way, this one was not in the 1997 version) in this movie.
David Dhawan attempts to reinvent his trademark style of humour and make it 2017 friendly and he does succeed in creating some genuinely amusing situations.
Positive reviews of Judwaa 2 are going on the high note with some superb comedy the film is having with some awesome romance and some action too. In the movie, Varun Dhawan would be seen playing the double role of Prem and Raja. The actor has been gathering huge praise for his act in the film along with his elading ladies Jacqueline Fernandez and Taapsee Pannu.
Filmmaker David Dhawan held a special screening of his much-awaited film for Bollywood friends a day before its official release. Varun Dhawan who is known for the best comic timings and he has really performed well.
- The 5 Best Super NES Classic Games - And the 3 Worst
- Beyonce, J Balvin drop 'Mi Gente' remix for hurricane relief
- Decision due from USA on Bombardier trade dispute
- Republicans admit latest Trumpcare proposal is dead
- Morning Scan Equifax CEO Smith 'retires'; Senators scold SEC chief
- Steve Scalise Makes Emotional Return to Congress After June Shooting
- Disagreement as fourth round of Brexit talks gets underway
- Tax reform specifics expected to be announced at Trump's Indy visit
- Rockstar Games Drops New Trailer For "Red Dead Redemption 2"
- Uber's license to operate in London won't be renewed