The trio sat down to watch a game of wheelchair basketball, joined by Biden's wife Dr. Jill Biden.
A toddler stole both the spotlight and popcorn from Prince Harry at the Invictus Games in Toronto Thursday. Seated next to each other, the duo were spotted chatting animatedly, cracking jokes, and cheering on the teams with vigor.
Scroll below for this real Friday treat.
Prince Harry is in Toronto for the 2017 Invictus Games, an worldwide sporting event for wounded soldiers he founded in 2014.
In 2016, Obama even appeared in a series of video messages about the Games, trading barbs with Prince Harry and the Queen.
For a moment, Prince Harry takes a second and whisper something in girl's ear. A clip from the United Kingdom vs Denmark volleyball game that took place in Toronto at the Invictus Games went viral. French captain David Travadon shared, "I asked Prince Harry to write her a note to encourage her". A lot of places and events in Harry and Meghan's romance seem to have great emotional significance to him.
They were also reunited once again at Kensington Palace shortly after the Manchester bombing which prompted a number of shares on social media.
- Maria to pass to the distant north tonight
- Two more for Kane as Spurs hit four at Huddersfield
- Proteas dominate day two against Bangladesh
- Rockstar Games Drops New Trailer For "Red Dead Redemption 2"
- Dele Alli Banned for One England Match Over Finger Gesture
- SJP confirms Sex and the City 3 is 'over'
- Disagreement as fourth round of Brexit talks gets underway
- How India skipper - and protagonist - Virat Kohli is inspiring an Australian comeback
- Stevens Point goes pink for cancer
- Rihanna criticises Donald Trump's response to Puerto Rican hurricane crisis