The trio sat down to watch a game of wheelchair basketball, joined by Biden's wife Dr. Jill Biden.
A toddler stole both the spotlight and popcorn from Prince Harry at the Invictus Games in Toronto Thursday. Seated next to each other, the duo were spotted chatting animatedly, cracking jokes, and cheering on the teams with vigor.
Scroll below for this real Friday treat.
Prince Harry is in Toronto for the 2017 Invictus Games, an worldwide sporting event for wounded soldiers he founded in 2014.
In 2016, Obama even appeared in a series of video messages about the Games, trading barbs with Prince Harry and the Queen.
For a moment, Prince Harry takes a second and whisper something in girl's ear. A clip from the United Kingdom vs Denmark volleyball game that took place in Toronto at the Invictus Games went viral. French captain David Travadon shared, "I asked Prince Harry to write her a note to encourage her". A lot of places and events in Harry and Meghan's romance seem to have great emotional significance to him.
They were also reunited once again at Kensington Palace shortly after the Manchester bombing which prompted a number of shares on social media.
- Dele Alli Banned for One England Match Over Finger Gesture
- The 5 Best Super NES Classic Games - And the 3 Worst
- Maria to pass to the distant north tonight
- Stevens Point goes pink for cancer
- OFFICIAL Arsenal XI for BATE
- Beyonce, J Balvin drop 'Mi Gente' remix for hurricane relief
- Tesla sending battery packs to storm-ravaged Puerto Rico
- Wilshere coming 'back to his best' - Wenger
- Tiger Woods hopes to return to competitive golf, says future is uncertain
- Proteas dominate day two against Bangladesh