The newcomers know too well that the game will be tricky, but they'll put sufficient effort to deny the North Londoners the maximum points at their backyard.
Mauricio Pochettino would like to heavily rotate his squad after a midweek Champions League clash in Cyprus, but injuries are going to make that hard for him in the midfield. The Spurs, which have finished in the top three of the league standings in the last two seasons, will be keen to make their way back to the familiar zone with the early kick-off game. Swansea dropped into the bottom three and has not won its last four league games. Being able to tell a consistent and positive story about our town is so important for us all, if we're to really harness the wider benefits of being in the Premier League.
Earlier, fellow forward Marcus Rashford excelled, setting up two of the goals, including the first of the game by Juan Mata inside three minutes.
Kane, who now has 13 goals for club and country this month including a Champions League hat-trick at Apoel Nicosia, opened the scoring in the ninth minute with a confident finish after robbing hesitant Town defender Chris Loewe.
"We will see what happens in the next few weeks". The Belgian worldwide kept it safe in possesion and made his clearances when he needed to, a criticism you could make of him in this game was he seemed to push up the field a lot and get caught out of position which almost led to a Huddersfield goal when Laurent Depoirte hit the bar late in the first half.
"He has the quality and capacity to play and use the demand of the game and read it".
When he picked the ball up on Saturday you could nearly hear the home fans gritting their teeth, bracing themselves for the inevitable goal.
Mauricio Pochetino's side will miss key players through injuries.
Meanwhile, Spurs will be without Moussa Dembele, Danny Rose, Victor Wanyama and the suspended Serge Aurier, but Christian Eriksen is back after illness. Like Sean, we're seeing a huge swell of interest in the town, and are doing an increasing number of interviews with radio and TV stations from all over the world -that's unprecedented.
A Harry Kane masterclass ensured Tottenham cruised to a 4-0 victory against Huddersfield on Saturday.
- Thousands Flee Bali's Mount Agung After Volcano Threat Level Is Raised
- Rockstar Games Drops New Trailer For "Red Dead Redemption 2"
- Sebastian Vettel: Singapore clash won't change my mindset
- In Disastrous Megyn Kelly Interview, Jane Fonda's Face Says It All
- Tiger Woods hopes to return to competitive golf, says future is uncertain
- Judwaa 2 movie review and ratings
- Dele Alli Banned for One England Match Over Finger Gesture
- Deloitte hit by cyber security incident
- Tesla sending battery packs to storm-ravaged Puerto Rico
- Steve Scalise Makes Emotional Return to Congress After June Shooting