Marilyn Manson has canceled the next nine dates of his Heaven Upside Down Tour following an onstage incident Saturday in NY in which the singer was crushed by a stage prop. Video from the concert shows Manson grappling the prop before it comes crashing down to the stage. "He is being treated at a local hospital", his rep told Variety.
The band was about 45 minutes into their set and was performing their cover of Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams".
Then, prop gun collapsed, falling on Manson. "But then I saw the guitarist's face, and the faces of some of the others, and they looked really scared".
The theatrical singer is known for his violent imagery, but the crowd soon realized that the incident was no stunt and his show was abruptly ended mid-way.
On Friday night, Manson suffered another onstage accident at his Pittsburgh show, where when he fell off the stage.
Variety adds that they were told Manson "should be fine".
It was not immediately clear whether any of Manson's upcoming concert dates would be postponed due to the injury.
Pictures and clips of Manson being crushed by the stage props and on his way to hospital also emerged on the social media sharing platform.
The incident is the second in as many days for the 48-year-old singer, whose real name is Brian Warner. No word on additional details of his injury or whether or not this will affect the tour.
- Trump Waives Shipping Regulations to Aid Puerto Rico
- Prince Harry and Barack Obama's bromance is blossoming beautifully
- Miami Dolphins injury report: Jay Ajayi continues to deal with knee injury
- Proteas dominate day two against Bangladesh
- Marcus Rashford: Manchester United youngster makes defender look foolish
- NRL Preview grand final: Brett Kimmorley verdict, TAB odds
- OJ Simpson released on parole after nine years in Nevada prison
- Unions lambast Supreme Court decision to hear mandatory union fee case
- Killer Clown Shot a Woman and Then Married Her Husband, Authorities Say
- Malaysia GP: Lewis Hamilton's sleepless night ends in dream qualifying