"Fast & the Furious 9" was scheduled to hit cinemas in April, 2019, but executives at Universal have just announced the film will be released in 2020.
Production banner - Universal Pictures revealed on Wednesday (October 4), that the release date would be April 10, 2020. No Shaw, just Hobbs. "Guys guys just relax I'm just a passionate film critic". In September, the actor also used social media to call out Johnson for not returning his text messages.
More on the movie as we hear it.
Apparently Johnson's success and career decisions are not sitting well with Gibson, who came aboard the franchise with the 2003 sequel 2 Fast, 2 Furious, and took a couple films off before rejoining it again with Fast Five.
In another deleted comment, he continued, "I have never and will never have a problem with this major movie star he's my brother". "I could count with (the fingers on) one hand how many times I've talked with the female actresses in the franchise and I think that's kind of sad". But if it means Fast and Furious movies will keep getting delayed, we're all for that.
- MI mom gets seven days in jail for not vaccinating her son
- Tillerson Denies Wanting to Resign, But Doesn't Deny Calling Trump a 'Moron'
- TransCanada won't move forward with Energy East pipeline
- Netanyahu Slams Palestinian Unity Push - Vows To Expand Settlements
- Rock Legend Tom Petty Dies at Age 66
- Quota-friendly app from Facebook: Messenger Lite
- Facebook admits to promoting fake news about the Las Vegas shooting
- Arsene Wenger: 'Barcelona playing in Premier League an interesting idea'
- Terrorists attack BSF camp in Srinagar; 1 terrorist killed, 3 jawans injured
- Catalonia's Constitutional Crisis Is Just Getting Started