"Fast & the Furious 9" was scheduled to hit cinemas in April, 2019, but executives at Universal have just announced the film will be released in 2020.
Production banner - Universal Pictures revealed on Wednesday (October 4), that the release date would be April 10, 2020. No Shaw, just Hobbs. "Guys guys just relax I'm just a passionate film critic". In September, the actor also used social media to call out Johnson for not returning his text messages.
More on the movie as we hear it.
Apparently Johnson's success and career decisions are not sitting well with Gibson, who came aboard the franchise with the 2003 sequel 2 Fast, 2 Furious, and took a couple films off before rejoining it again with Fast Five.
In another deleted comment, he continued, "I have never and will never have a problem with this major movie star he's my brother". "I could count with (the fingers on) one hand how many times I've talked with the female actresses in the franchise and I think that's kind of sad". But if it means Fast and Furious movies will keep getting delayed, we're all for that.
- No agreement between Premier League clubs over overseas TV money
- Oil rises 2 pct as potential OPEC deal trumps United States exports
- Max Verstappen wins the 2017 Malaysian GP
- Terrorists attack BSF camp in Srinagar; 1 terrorist killed, 3 jawans injured
- Supreme Court Justices Suggest They'll Split on Workers' Class-Action Rights
- MI mom gets seven days in jail for not vaccinating her son
- Gunman's secret life stymies investigation — WHAT'S HAPPENING
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry 2017 Awarded For Imaging The Molecules Of Life
- Facebook admits to promoting fake news about the Las Vegas shooting
- Ford to slash showroom choices in new global strategy