In the wake of the deadliest mass shooting in USA history, the country is banding together to help victims of the attack.
Fifty-nine innocent people have lost their lives and hospitals say 185 victims have since been released.
Cloobeck is the chairman and CEO of Diamond Resorts, a time-share company that is headquartered in Nevada, Las Vegas. In two days they raised more than nine million dollars.
Sisolak said he anticipates the hundreds of victims and their families will need all sorts of help in the coming days, weeks and months.
GoFundMe, the largest such crowdsourcing site, deducts a 5 percent fee from every donation and charges a 2.9 percent processing fee, plus 30 cents per donation.
If you'd like to donate, you can find the page here.
The GoFundMe page for the victims can be found here.
"I can assure you the money will be well spent", Sisolak said while holding back tears during Wednesday's commission meeting. However, we encourage people who would like to help in their local community in the future to become Red Cross volunteers by going to redcross.org and clicking on "volunteer".
"When you look at this overall you have people that lost spouses".
These numbers are likely to continue climbing, which means the demand for blood donations is at a crucial level.
- Jos Verstappen: Max Verstappen needed win after tough year
- Israel denies involvement in Iraqi Kurdistan referendum
- Netanyahu Slams Palestinian Unity Push - Vows To Expand Settlements
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry 2017 Awarded For Imaging The Molecules Of Life
- Rock Legend Tom Petty Dies at Age 66
- Program that provides thousands of Pennsylvania children with health insurance expires
- Tillerson Denies Wanting to Resign, But Doesn't Deny Calling Trump a 'Moron'
- Supreme Court Justices Suggest They'll Split on Workers' Class-Action Rights
- Advisories being issued for newly formed tropical depression in Caribbean
- TransCanada won't move forward with Energy East pipeline