BlackBerry's transition to becoming an Android-powered smartphone hasn't been as smooth as the company would've wanted but they sure seem to be on the right track. According to Blass, Krypton was the internal codename for the device and will be launched as BlackBerry Motion.
BlackBerry has been more successful with smartphones that come with the iconic BlackBerry QWERTY keyboard than it is with full touch-screen phones.
Super-frame screen BlackBerry Motion Full HD resolution, but its diagonal is unknown, and the amount of RAM reaches 4 GB in the maximum configuration. The handset also features a water resistant design with IP67 certification, a first for a BlackBerry device.
The device will come with a fingerprint sensor at the bottom integrated into the BlackBerry Logo. There's a volume rocker and a power button as standard, plus a darker button that could be for the camera or maybe even an assignable "action key" like on the KEYone.
The BlackBerry Motion was referred to as the Krypton when it was in development.
"It has standard 3.5mm audio jack port, too."". A prolific leaker on Twitter has revealed what could be the new BlackBerry Motion. BlackBerry KeyOne was a premium smartphone for the Indian market, priced at Rs 39,990, which puts it in the Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy S series, though the specifications didn't justify the pricing. We can expect the third button towards the middle can be used for playing music or launching an app directly just by pressing it. Moreover, the upcoming smartphone is expected to back by a 4000mAh battery with 26 hours of battery life.
- Program that provides thousands of Pennsylvania children with health insurance expires
- Oil rises 2 pct as potential OPEC deal trumps United States exports
- TransCanada won't move forward with Energy East pipeline
- Russian hackers used antivirus software to steal important NSA spying, defense tools
- Facebook Messenger's data saving Lite version rolls out worldwide
- GoFundMe campaign created for Las Vegas shooting victims
- Bump stocks are selling out in the U.S. after Las Vegas shooting
- Attack on Security Base in Indian-controlled Kashmir Leaves 4 Dead
- Windows Insiders get access to mobile Microsoft Edge and Launcher app
- A live-action/animated 'Sonic the Hedgehog' movie is on the way