In an effort to help promote their new buttermilk crispy tenders, McD's is offering the coveted Szechuan Sauce at 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 7, at the 4294 N. Alafaya Trail location. He's been trying to get back to that sauce this whole time, you see.
Meanwhile, fans in Rhode Island can find the special dipping packets at the Providence location at 649 North Main St. McDonald's will also have the sauce on hand at the Manchester, New Hampshire, restaurant on 196 South Willow St. "It's a great moment for McDonald's and our fans that I'm definitely not taking for granite". (Again, I am an adult and I am allowed to vote.) Though the Szechuan Sauce is really tasty across the board, if I managed to get my hands on more, I'd pair it exclusively with the Crispy Buttermilk Tenders. - Left: still from Adult Swim's Rick and Morty. That sparked Szechuan Sauce madness, and McDonald's Chef Mike made three gallons of the stuff for a special Twitter giveaway (one lucky victor wound up selling his bottle to DJ Deadmau5, after an eBay listing that topped $10,000 fell through).
An Omaha restaurant is expected to have only 40 packets, according to the Omaha World-Herald. Right at the beginning of the latest season, Rick had expressed his wish to taste #Mcdonald's limited edition Szechuan McNugget #Dipping Sauce. It isn't almost as sweet as I expected, but isn't salty like soy sauce either. The bit inspired the show's devoted fans to pressure McDonald's to bring back the sauce. It turns out that the fast-food chain is going to fulfill his wishes.
In July, the "Rick and Morty" Twitter account crowed about receiving an entire bottle of the Szechuan sauce, which came with a label warning users against serving it to "mad scientists traveling with their grandson".
The company followed that up with a giveaway of three more half-gallon jugs, one of which went up for auction on eBay where popular electronic music artist Deadmau5 purchased it for $15,000. "Super limited-run Szechuan Sauce, only on 10/7!"
- Facebook Messenger's data saving Lite version rolls out worldwide
- Tillerson Denies Wanting to Resign, But Doesn't Deny Calling Trump a 'Moron'
- Rock Legend Tom Petty Dies at Age 66
- Bump stocks are selling out in the U.S. after Las Vegas shooting
- Advisories being issued for newly formed tropical depression in Caribbean
- Catalonia's Constitutional Crisis Is Just Getting Started
- Attack on Security Base in Indian-controlled Kashmir Leaves 4 Dead
- Nobel Prize In Chemistry 2017 Awarded For Imaging The Molecules Of Life
- GoFundMe campaign created for Las Vegas shooting victims
- Ford to slash showroom choices in new global strategy