The latest, and supposedly final, trailer for Justice League was released Sunday morning, and it starts off with a big surprise for fans. JUSTICE LEAGUE is based on characters from DC Entertainment, Superman created by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.
The trailer does include a number of lighter moments, perhaps in response to many people criticising BVS for its dark and dour tone, but we are anxious by the film's seemingly heavy use of CGI which makes it appear more like a video game to often for our liking.
While fans will have to wait, it seems like it will be worth it to finally see the true version of the Justice League together for the first time.
The trailer begins with Clark Kent in the fields surrounding his home, where he speaks to Lois Lane, asking her if she'll marry him. But whatever it's called in Justice League, the resulting blow is impressive, as it transforms the surrounding earth into a molten wasteland, similar to that of Steppenwolf's fiery homeworld. Whedon directed the additional photography for the sequel and is overseeing the completion of its post production following Snyder's family tragedy. Let us know in the comments. However, with Joss Whedon stepping in to finish the film, this may drastically change a ton of details and aspects of Justice League.
With an impending invasion of an alien force, Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince are forced into action without the help of their most powerful ally.
Justice League is set to hit theaters on November 17 - be sure to catch the movie when it hits theaters!
- Unemployment Rate Declined In September, Hurricanes Impacted Foodservice Employment
- Bump stocks are selling out in the U.S. after Las Vegas shooting
- Netflix raises prices on two of its most popular plans
- Advisories being issued for newly formed tropical depression in Caribbean
- MI mom gets seven days in jail for not vaccinating her son
- Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys Odds, Analysis, NFL Betting Pick
- Russian hackers used antivirus software to steal important NSA spying, defense tools
- Donald Trump adopts 'Spanish' accent to pronounce Puerto Rico
- PM says changes have made GST 'even simpler'
- BlackBerry Motion REVEALED - First look at KEYone follow-up 'Krypton'